With basically road playoff games at Miami and Baltimore can Pats win both?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

With basically road playoff games at Miami and Baltimore can Pats win both?

Im saying playoffs cause for both Fins and Ravens a loss and they are out of the last wildcard hunt, so Pats facing two desperate and tough teams. I dont think Pats win both games - especially with a shaky D and offense that cant score in first half lately....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Re: With basically road playoff games at Miami and Baltimore can Pats win both?

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im saying playoffs cause for both Fins and Ravens a loss and they are out of the last wildcard hunt, so Pats facing two desperate and tough teams. I dont think Pats win both games - especially with a shaky D and offense that cant score in first half lately....

[/QUOTE]

before gronk got hurt they had a shot at it but its doubtful now. both teams at home fighting for the playoffs. you would think the patriots would be fighting for the first seed but the injuries have taken a toll. they wont win either game if they continue to come out flat. if they do win both games they sure as heck deserve the number one seed. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ravens are always tough.  Flacco does very well against the Patriots defenses.

Over the last 3 years (4 games) vs the Ravens

Joe Flacco is 98 completions out of 146 attempts for 1213 passing yards, 8 td's and 2 int's.  That's a completion rate of 67%, QB Passer rating of 105 against the Pats.

4 game average of  25 completions out of 37 attempts for 303 yards and 2 td's. 

Joe Flaccos career passer rating is 85%.  He does much better vs the Patriots.

The Ravens always worry me playing against them.

[/QUOTE]

And you left out Bradys stats against Ravens...Flacco always is the better QB

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't know, when you look at the talent on this team they really have no business being 10-3.  Lots of magic.  We're gonna need more of it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Gronk's absence obviously hurts the Pats chances but they are not without offensive weapons.  Miami game - I think the Pats have a good shot.  Ravens will be tougher but not beyond their reach. 

Team has shown ability to win tough, close games and this will help.  All in all I believe odds are 50/50.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Yeah, these 2 games will be tough, but the Pats do have a helluva good record in the month of December. And with the Broncos loss last night to  the San Diego Bolts, the Pats are sitting pretty atop in the AFC.

If this isn't motorvation for the Pats to come out blazing from the opening kickoff in both games, then nothing is. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Pats can beat anybody in the NFL. They will however struggle with a physical front 7 that pressures Brady and will struggle if the defense does not create turnovers. 

Ravens are going to gain yardage, Pats have to turn over Flacco and contain Smith deep. Ravens could run for 150-175, but Pats still can win. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Brady this, Flacco that, facts are these: 6-1 vs Ravens all time reg season. Period. End of story 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady this, Flacco that, facts are these: 6-1 vs Ravens all time reg season. Period. End of story 

[/QUOTE]

Muzzie, you are my favorite poster on this board. I like your style. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Muzzie, you are my favorite poster on this board. I like your style. 

[/QUOTE]

I'll second that

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The Ravens front 7 has the ability to shut Brady down so they will always be a tough out. The Phins always seem to get in their own way so I'm thinking they break even on this road trip. I doubt they lose both but winning both will be a heck of a challenge given their injures. This team is just so thin at depth in certain position and Balt matches up nicely where the Pats are weak

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

NFL games aren't easy.  The team has as good a chance as any to win out, not just these two games.  Games on the road are tough, especially at these two venues.

The Pats are now fighting for the #1 seed while the Ravens and Dolphins are fighting for their playoff lives.  All we can ask for is for the team to try its best and both the Ravens and Dolphins will have a big say in the end result.

Sections
Shortcuts