with brady[ the pats will be scarier then ever.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

with brady[ the pats will be scarier then ever.

with bradys performance in the first half of the pre-season is sending a message to the rest of the league.he is on a mission.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-9-169/Hobbs-says-Brady--looked-100-percent-to-me-.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

Re: with brady[ the pats will be scarier then ever.

Agreed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Nice to that he can shake off a lot of rust during the pre-season and not the regular season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He looked pretty good against a fairly stout defense,though keep in mind that it was only a pre-season game.The only interception would not have been an INT in a regular season game,I'm pretty sure that Moss could have easily knocked the ball away if he had tried.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

Your right.  That interception by the second string defensive back was scary.  The dropsies by Moss has everyone in the league shaking.  That defense that was sliced and diced by Mcnabb looked unbeatable.  Give it a rest.  I would be surprised if Brady lasts the entire year.  He looked a little shell shocked in the pocket but I guess someone who is a fan of the Patriots wouldn't see that.  You guys see things much differently.  Hopefully, they meet up with the Steelers in the playoffs this year.  I would love to see Welker get lit up like a christmas tree again and Brady thought the Giants rush was menicing wait until the Steelers throw Harrison and Woodley his way.  Did I also mention Polamalu, Timmons, Farrior and Hampton.  53 of 55 starters returning from the Super BowL Champion Steelers should have the league scared.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: with brady[ the pats will be scarier then ever.:
    [QUOTE]Your right.  That interception by the second string defensive back was scary.  The dropsies by Moss has everyone in the league shaking.  That defense that was sliced and diced by Mcnabb looked unbeatable.  Give it a rest.  I would be surprised if Brady lasts the entire year.  He looked a little shell shocked in the pocket but I guess someone who is a fan of the Patriots wouldn't see that.  You guys see things much differently.  Hopefully, they meet up with the Steelers in the playoffs this year.  I would love to see Welker get lit up like a christmas tree again and Brady thought the Giants rush was menicing wait until the Steelers throw Harrison and Woodley his way.  Did I also mention Polamalu, Timmons, Farrior and Hampton.  53 of 55 starters returning from the Super BowL Champion Steelers should have the league scared.   
    Posted by 19andNo[/QUOTE]

LOL!  You watched the Pats game when your team was playing???  What kind of Squeeler fan are you?

Trust me, nobody expects an Sqeeler fan to be impartial about a Pats team.

Happy TROLLING Mother F'er!

What is funny is that I recall the last time Brady/Moss/Welker faced the Squeelers, they LIT YOU UP like a Christmas Tree.....

Expect more of the NFL's Offensive Records to be broken thiy year by the Pats....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

19andNo, you've gotta be kidding me.  The Steelers D is top notch but they do not have the same caliber pass rush that the Giants had in 07.  2008 Steelers were not as impressive as the 2007 Patriots.  The 2009 Patriots will be just as effective on offense if not more, and the defense is younger, faster(which was the biggest complaint about the 07 D) and in my opinion more depth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

[QUOTE]Your right.  That interception by the second string defensive back was scary.  The dropsies by Moss has everyone in the league shaking.  That defense that was sliced and diced by Mcnabb looked unbeatable.  Give it a rest.  I would be surprised if Brady lasts the entire year.  He looked a little shell shocked in the pocket but I guess someone who is a fan of the Patriots wouldn't see that.  You guys see things much differently.  Hopefully, they meet up with the Steelers in the playoffs this year.  I would love to see Welker get lit up like a christmas tree again and Brady thought the Giants rush was menicing wait until the Steelers throw Harrison and Woodley his way.  Did I also mention Polamalu, Timmons, Farrior and Hampton.  53 of 55 starters returning from the Super BowL Champion Steelers should have the league scared.   

Must be a Steelers Bandwagon Jumper if he watched the Pats game, while the Steeler game was on. With Brady on the field I like our odds against the Steelers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Damn 53 of 55 starters returning, thats incredible.  Most teams have only 53 on the roster and can only start 22, but I guess the steeelers are just that special.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

I said it before I'll say it again.  This team is going to Destroy the league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]I said it before I'll say it again.  This team is going to Destroy the league.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

Get ready for the all of the league to cry about the Pats RUNNING UP THE SCORE!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

I can't seem to find the Steelers' record against the Patriots in the playoffs. Maybe you can tell me?  No doubt the Steelers have always won, right? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

the reason you can't find the record in the playoffs is because the NFL pulled years 2001-2007 for a little thing called cheating, spygate, belicheat.  Or maybe you guys forgot. The rest of the league hasn't  

You knuckleheads ever heard of NFL replay on NFLN or are you too busy watching the Redsox.    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

[QUOTE]the reason you can't find the record in the playoffs is because the NFL pulled years 2001-2007 for a little thing called cheating, spygate, belicheat.  Or maybe you guys forgot. The rest of the league hasn't   You knuckleheads ever heard of NFL replay on NFLN or are you too busy watching the Redsox.    

What kind of useless human being posts 122 trollish comments on the fan website of another team. Oh yeah, you do. While your screen name is pretty clever your arguments aren't. And by the way, your QB rapes chicks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

What I want to know is why do all the people that still won't let go of the stupid spygate BS?  First off, after that was brought to light the Pats went on to have the best season of any team in history even with losing the super bowl. There was a close eye to what they were doing so the filming wasn't happening.

On top of that when Jimmy Johnson and Mike Ditka admitted they did the same thing, why do people not demand their championship teams are asteriked or don't count etc...?  Is it only because they freely admitted they did it instead of getting caught?  Not to mention Mike Martz already said it shouldn't change anything and he was on the losing end of a super bowl against Belichick.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]the reason you can't find the record in the playoffs is because the NFL pulled years 2001-2007 for a little thing called cheating, spygate, belicheat.  Or maybe you guys forgot. The rest of the league hasn't   You knuckleheads ever heard of NFL replay on NFLN or are you too busy watching the Redsox.    
    Posted by 19andNo[/QUOTE]No way the NFL put the asterisks on the Steelers of the 70's for Steroids instead of the Patriots team which had nothing to do with filming anything,Oh it wasn't the Chuck Noll Staff that was roiding it was the players!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

2009 Offense has more weapons than 2007 Offense.

This kid Eddleman looks like an option for 3/4 receiver. I didn't like Galloway's first outing. Should have had that catch at the goal-line.

2009 Running game should be much better. 2009 O-Line should be much better, just from an experience stand point. Same guys have been together for a while.

The TE's will be much improved. With Baker, I no longer have to hold my breath when Brady throws the ball to a TE, especially in goal-line sets.

I am psyched!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

steelers won,t do s.h.i.t to the pats In Response to Re: with brady[ the pats will be scarier then ever.:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

the man and his team are back and we are in for the win miami here we came

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

One word for you loser.......steroids. They go hand and hand with the 70's steelers. Oh by the way the steelers are 0-3 against the Pats in the playoffs so be carefull what you fools wish for in seeing us in the playoffs. Also, does Ben Rapinsberger have a good lawyer?

Go Pats!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from All4Indiana. Show All4Indiana's posts

Brady will be running for his life this season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3232. Show 3232's posts

Has anyone heard about the gay escapade Tom Brady had with a team member of the Bills?  I think this is a real deal...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3232. Show 3232's posts

[QUOTE]Brady will be running for his life this season.
    Posted by All4Indiana[/QUOTE]
    Brady has no life left, now that everyone knows when you pressure this gay guy, he falls apart like a cheap suit...turns into a VERY average QB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The only thing scarier is latent fraternal homosexuality in an Oreo commercial.

Sections
Shortcuts