WITH MOSS GONE, WE ARE 14-2... WITH 2004 + 2001 TOUGHNESS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: WITH MOSS GONE, WE COULD GO 14-2?... WITH 2004 TOUGHNESS!

SO ANYONE still think i was nuts for coming up with this BEFORE the usual bandwagoners! moss' comments yesterday just proves my point y he had to go. it is always something with him. when was the last time a deion branch made that comment about never talking to the media and so forth... always non-stop distractive drama behind the scenes or about football. a bel or brady would have had to respond to it or read about it. now, no need. every just falls in place and 100% of focus is on football and the TEAM in itself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: WITH MOSS GONE, WE COULD GO 14-2?... WITH 2004 + 2001TOUGHNESS!

wow, amendment... did not realize moss had been waived when i posted previously. i would resign moss for the minimum and go with 3 wides (moss, welk, branch) as in 2007. he will grasp that he will be a decoy and will like it. if not, just cut him, its low risk. welker would certainly not object. imagine welk, branch, tate, moss, hernandez, and woodhead all on the field together. what defense can stop that? unfortunately, fred taylor will be the guy cut if he returns. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: WITH MOSS GONE, WE COULD GO 14-2?... WITH 2004 TOUGHNESS!

In Response to Re: WITH MOSS GONE, WE COULD GO 14-2?... WITH 2004 TOUGHNESS!:
    [QUOTE]Did this guy really say Welker isn't tough? Have you watched the guy play? He gets levelled almost every time he touches the ball and always flys right back up.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]who said anything about welk not being tough? welk is just far better statistically with moss' skills around. no one on the pats' offense gets double covered, only moss gets that, which helps welk underneath... got it? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

WHERE'S MY COOKIE doom and gloomers and johnny come latelys? i see 2004 and 2001 toughness, don't ya? oh yep moss freaks, is he still among the living? has he caught on with another team? is he on another team? if he is, perhaps he could be on  the practice squad or play the role of food taster during training camp. moss was like jonah from the bible.. just his presence depressed everyone and everything. his leaving helped the defense, made the kickers better, made the meals taste better and made brady focus more on essentials rather than baby-sitting mr. moss and his deluded present ego. yep, i saw perhaps a loss to pittsburgh NOT to the browns however.... how is billl not the COACH OF THE YEAR and brady THE  MVP? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

yep, i am anticipating that win this week. the rest is my exact post as i wrote it back on october 5th when word came down that moss was history! 

I have been the biggest BILLbuster as of late on this board. he LOST his belichikian mojo. i was the one who posted about how peyton manning scarred him after that 2006 loss, the first time he had EVER lost with a lead going into the 4th quarter and we were clearly outgunned. bel vowed to never have tommy outgunned again. unfortunately, through no fault of moss, we became a SOFT team and ended up switching schemes with the colts. all finesse on both defense and offense. 

unlike indy, we do not play in a SOFT dome and it was not our identity. welker and edelman are more the prototype of toughness this team freakin needs. its not a tangible issue, its a karma-intangible thing. moss still is talented and will be great in minny. i saw the jets game after revis went out and i almost threw a shoe through my TV as brady went to him over and over at the clear detriment to the greater good of the team. without him, we can go back to 2004. we can rediscover our HARDNESS. time to blowup this present SOFT incarnation of our team. no more prima donna stuff. 

that process clearly started in earnest last night. if welk doesnt get his touches and catches, he is not pouting. he is by far the MOST underpaid receiver right now, yet i do not see him giving ultimatums. we have more than enough weapons to throw the rock around to. no more star system, no more hollywood, no more playing for sportscenter or fantasy owners. 

i hope this happens tomorrow! a second or third rounder will do the trick. bravo to belichick! tommy may throw a gissy tantrum or two but he will come around and go back to how he was in 2004. this team will be better without moss and on its way to another ring! its time to get HARD!

the only team i can see beating us after this move would be Pittsburgh! beyond that, we should run the table and just like 2004, be 14-2...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: WITH MOSS GONE, WE COULD GO 14-2?... WITH 2004 + 2001TOUGHNESS!:
    [QUOTE]WHERE'S MY COOKIE doom and gloomers and johnny come latelys? 
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mVo4CbU1Nw&feature=fvw