With Ochocinco silent, Patriots looking for wideout solutions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

With Ochocinco silent, Patriots looking for wideout solutions

o really

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/01/with-ochocinco-silent-patriots-looking-for-wideout-solutions/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2011. Show mighty2011's posts

Re: With Ochocinco silent, Patriots looking for wideout solutions

I wouldn't worry about it.  O'Brien's got it figured out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Ocho seems to be clueless about route-running and can't get any separation against man coverage.  That is what teams are plaing against us so we better get somebody who can.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

In Response to Re: With Ochocinco silent, Patriots looking for wideout solutions:
    That is why Price will see more often as the third receiver in this week.  Ocho seems cannot learn the Pats offense.  Trade him to get some decents DBs would be a good move. In Response to Re: With Ochocinco silent, Patriots looking for wideout solutions :
    Posted by profootball

Trade him? Maybe in fantasy football, however this is the nfl. Trading deadline passed weeks ago.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

That is why Price will see more often as the third receiver in this week.  Ocho seems cannot learn the Pats offense.  Trade him to get some decents DBs would be a good move.

In Response to Re: With Ochocinco silent, Patriots looking for wideout solutions:
     Ocho seems to be clueless about route-running and can't get any separation against man coverage.  That is what teams are plaing against us so we better get somebody who can.
    Posted by trouts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Ok how about this.  They must have thought of this already, just give him 2-3 routes to learn.  Use him as secondary option. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

yeah, I have come to the point where I think it's clearly not working.  Let's get Price out there and see if he settles down and plays.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

I think from a coaches view, we need to use more motion to get the favorable matchups.  We need to make the defense think.  We did not do that with Pitt.  Ocho is has good as the play calling.  If you count Ocho out, then you should count Branch out as well.  If we can get him in motion to give him an edge you will see the difference.  We have to use what we have.  Sure ocho may have lost a step, but , he is better than alot of WR in the NFL.  Look what happens whem Welker goes in motion, he loses the defender.  Because he is not putting up the numbers has welker I still will not count him out.  When you least expected, he is going to come through for this team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Does anyone notice that when they get Gronk, Hernandez, and Ridley involved in the offense the team moves the ball well? Particularly Gronk. He can punish defenders after the catch and works hard for every inch. The offense needs more balance and a player that can stretch the field. I also agree that the team should forget about Ocho and put in Price. Wasn't he supposed to be a burner when he was drafted? Use that speed!

Sections
Shortcuts