With or without Seymour looks like it's the same problems for this Defense as last year........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-LITE. Show K-LITE's posts

With or without Seymour looks like it's the same problems for this Defense as last year........

After series #1 on Defense for the 09 Pats, they were saved by an illegal formation call. That one series embodies the Defenses' problems going back to last season. The front 7 isn't hitting the QB and the DBs' can't cover anyone down the middle. Looks like allot of the same, I can't say that I'm surprised. Seeing how the team didn't really do anything personnel wise to get better. Yea, I know they signed Bodden and Springs but, both of those guys have yet to prove a darn thing!

I hope this isn't how the D plays all year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-LITE. Show K-LITE's posts

Re: With or without Seymour looks like it's the same problems for this Defense as last year........

Wow! Its NOT looking good for the Pats! WT F????

Can't stop the Bills on Defense and can't keep them off Brady on offense! Terrible! Just terrible!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

Re: With or without Seymour looks like it's the same problems for this Defense as last year........

In Response to Re: With or without Seymour looks like it's the same problems for this Defense as last year........:
    Wow! Its NOT looking good for the Pats! WT F???? Can't stop the Bills on Defense and can't keep them off Brady on offense! Terrible! Just terrible!!
    Posted by K-LITE

Amen!

THis is a joke. A disgrace! So glad the "mastermind" Belichick traded Seymour.  He is sabotaging this team with his dumb decisions!  I am so mad I could cheer for the Raiders right now.  What a JOKE the Pat's have become thanks to Bill Belichick!   You S*ck Belichick.....you S*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

shut up...you might want to wait until the game is over before crying.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

A little out of sink of on both sides of ball.

Give a little time.

Offense will start to clik but unfortunatly the defense is what it is!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: With or without Seymour looks like it's the same problems for this Defense as last year........:
    In Response to Re: With or without Seymour looks like it's the same problems for this Defense as last year........ : Amen! THis is a joke. A disgrace! So glad the "mastermind" Belichick traded Seymour.  He is sabotaging this team with his dumb decisions!  I am so mad I could cheer for the Raiders right now.  What a JOKE the Pat's have become thanks to Bill Belichick!   You S*ck Belichick.....you S*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bmartins16

LOL!  Another idiot Jets fan.....Leon wannabe....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

What a horrible scoring drive the Pats put on!  LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

What a horrible scoring drive the Pats put on!  LOL!
    Posted by m1020us

Thats what Im taking about a little pass, a little run...lots of fun!

lets see how the d does.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: With or without Seymour looks like it's the same problems for this Defense as last year........ : Thats what Im taking about a little pass, a little run...lots of fun! lets see how the d does.
    Posted by thefly8

Is that sarcasm?  I don't care how the Pats score, as long as they score often.....You want showboating, go somewhere else.

As far as the D, they are doing fine...considering that they lost one of thier starting MLB to retirement and the other one to injury.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

No sarcasim...the pats need to mix the plays, and I don't care how they score either!

I relize they lost Mayo, I am concerned about D with Mayo...with good reason, there young.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

this team looks a bit like the Sox - talented but a bit long in the tooth in some areas (serious pass rush weakness)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I don't get what you people are talking about with the D....111Total yds and only 19 plays in the first half....What do you people want?  0 yds and 0 plays?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

This defense is horrible.  Pats will get killed by Jets next week.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

pats need a stop...maybe a pick 6 to win seeing how office is playing!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jshinny. Show jshinny's posts

Some different names but the front seven can't provide any pressure.  The D Backs I think are much better but it won't be enough without some pressure.

On offense, F Taylor adds nothing to this unit.  Baker may help but Watson is a constant disappointment.  OLine isn't close to what it was.  The days of pretty much assuming 11-14 wins are over.  I'm a bit concerned about the 09 Patriots.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jshinny. Show jshinny's posts

I humbly take back some of what I said earlier.  But not all of it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

This defense let the Buffalo offense just sit back and take their time.  Surely other teams will pick them apart, if this does not improve?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"This defense is horrible.  Pats will get killed by Jets next week."

Care to make it interesting?  I know, taking Brady over Sanchez is gutsy of me, but I'm willing to go out on a limb.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Justin-R. Show Justin-R's posts

I think the D would have looked a lot better if it wasn't illegal to sack the QB.....
    True this was much closer than predicted, but the Bills are a much more talented team than given credit.... remember they went 5-0 last year or something like that. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

hmm...i think you may want to stay out of the prediction/analysis biz.

Some different names but the front seven can't provide any pressure.  The D Backs I think are much better but it won't be enough without some pressure. On offense, F Taylor adds nothing to this unit.  Baker may help but Watson is a constant disappointment.  OLine isn't close to what it was.  The days of pretty much assuming 11-14 wins are over.  I'm a bit concerned about the 09 Patriots.
    Posted by jshinny

Sections
Shortcuts