With Regards To Vince

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Re: With Regards To Vince

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Would you be in favor of cutting Vince to clear 8  million in space to absorb Suh and his salary from the Lions (12 million -but could be lowered with an extension), where you flip a 2nd and maybe a 4th rd pick over to the Lions?

They're in a cap hell and rebuilding and quite frankly, may not want to overpay a 27 year old who has some questionable leadership issues. Maybe a fresh start and around a more controlled environment would make a better professional.

Obviously, you would need to put together a deal for Suh to sign off on with the trade before you make the trade.  If he's looking for some homerun deal from Detroit and has no interest in getting a good deal and trying to get a ring, then forget it.

On average, around 8/9 per year, I think that would be a good price to put into the DT position.

He's due for a new deal/extension and unfortunately his agent is JayZ, but I just wonder if he would be looking to remove himself from such an unknown situation in Detroit at age 27. They're in a cap hell and I just wonder if he can be had in a trade.

From there, if you do want to bring Vince back, you can end up having Vince come in at a much lower price after being cut in 2014, he can take his time rehbbing and then you maybe have Vince for 1 more year in 2015 with more money going to Vince then, when the cap jumps.

In fact, I would cut Vince and Kelly to do this and propose the idea that they can come back mid/late season for a postseason run, but only under lesser 2014 money and a new deal.

Throw in Siliga and Jones in the mix, and that's a helluva DT grouping.

i would make that deal in a heartbeat. the defense would be nasty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Considering his cap hit and age, that would be a good deal for the Pats. However, it is highly unlikely, and I'm not sure even a 2nd and 4th would get it done.

Not to mention paying the guy...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from manningchokes45. Show manningchokes45's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

Considering his cap hit and age, that would be a good deal for the Pats. However, it is highly unlikely, and I'm not sure even a 2nd and 4th would get it done.

Not to mention paying the guy...

Fletcherbrook/BUST-CHISE sees this:

And this is what happens:

The price BUST-CHISE pays for kitty love !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

YES YES YES... MAYO + DMC ARE GOOD LEADERS. 

Sections
Shortcuts