With the #1 pick in the 2013 NFL draft...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

With the #1 pick in the 2013 NFL draft...

The NY Jests pick the QB from WVA Geno Smith. Remember Holmes put the NFL on notice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: With the #1 pick in the 2013 NFL draft...

I wonder who the Jets head coach will be making that decision 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Actually what they do is trade up (3 to 4 draft picks or players) for Smith (not Akili, but headed the same place?). Tannanbaum might actually do this. Funny thing is I predicted they would fire Schottenheimer many moons ago(and they did), this time around the Jets are far too much of a circus to predict anything. Could Phat Rex be fired? Maybe. Tough part of the schedule coming up.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:

I wonder who the Jets head coach will be making that decision 

guess you're not bored with me after all....lol  what an azz you are

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yeah the Jets won't be making that pick. Not in this division. This could be the weakest division in the league truthfully. I mean, take the Pats out and look at it seriously.

• The Jets have no real WR, RB, QB, OL and without Revis that secondary has serious issues and the DL is practicully no existent
    • The Bills can win at any point but that D is suspect and the O has trouble getting on track and staying consistent. Still though they might be the 2nd best team in the division if they can pull their act together (scary huh)
    • The phins have no real O. They have a young promising QB but he's still a couple years from making a play for a top 10 QB status, that D is full of holes, and that coach looks lost at times

Those guys are going to beat up on each other not to mention we are playing 2 other extremely weak divisions this year in AFC south and NFC west. All of them will have 6-8 wins by the end of the year which means that none will have the number 1 pick. I think it's going to come down to either the Browns or the Cheifs fighting it out for that pick and since both need major QB help I don't see either trading that pick away

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The Jests laid down against the 9ERS. If their laying down this early in the season its only going to get worse. With Holmes and Revis out for the season, the hope is fading fast. JETS Just End The Season really means something now. Wait till they lose 2 or 3 more and see how they respond.

Sections
Shortcuts