Woman Says Santonio Holmes Assaulted Her

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toedipus. Show toedipus's posts

Woman Says Santonio Holmes Assaulted Her

http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/03/29/25949.htm

I live in Pittsburgh and they are talking about this on the radio this morning. It hasn't made the national news yet but should soon. This is the only place I can find it on google.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Re: Woman Says Santonio Holmes Assaulted Her

he'e finished. ha ha pitt's fallen apart.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

More and More reason to value Character so high as the Patriots do and are moving back towards. Besides Moss was never a legal thing except a little issue with Pot when he was younger it was his additude playing for bad teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Woman Says Santonio Holmes Assaulted Her:
    More and More reason to value Character so high as the Patriots do and are moving back towards. Besides Moss was never a legal thing except a little issue with Pot when he was younger it was his additude playing for bad teams.
    Posted by DaBlade

Ah the voice of reason. I love people on this board that cry "But we rehabbed Moss and Dillon so why can't we do the same with Marshall?" You hit it spot on: Moss never had any legal issues. Not to mention, we had the most experienced group of players in those years: most of them had won multiple rings so you had a great system in place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

They sure can play ball in Pittsburgh. Get Joey Porter, Plaxico, Ben and Santonio together and they can start their own support group. Who am I leaving out? There has to be more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Posted by DaBlade

Actually it was a little more than Pot and don't take this the wrong way because I don't much care what he did in high school. Randy and one of his friends kicked the living crap out some kid because the kid was talking racist $h!t around the school. They Skrewwed the kid up pretty bad and put him in the hospital. Randy was charged with a felony but had it reduced to a misdemeanor and ended up just serving a few days in jail originally( Which Got Increased). He then Violated his probation by testing positive for weed which forced him to transfer to Marshall. I think that is all pretty accurate. I saw this on ESPN outside the lines about 5 years ago. Needless to say he was young and dumb and I have done dumber than that in my day. He learned his lesson and now Santonio, Ben, Porter and Burress are learning theirs.( Maybe)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

TNB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Woman Says Santonio Holmes Assaulted Her : Actually it was a little more than Pot and don't take this the wrong way because I don't much care what he did in high school. Randy and one of his friends kicked the living crap out some kid because the kid was talking racist $h!t around the school. They Skrewwed the kid up pretty bad and put him in the hospital. Randy was charged with a felony but had it reduced to a misdemeanor and ended up just serving a few days in jail originally( Which Got Increased). He then Violated his probation by testing positive for weed which forced him to transfer to Marshall. I think that is all pretty accurate. I saw this on ESPN outside the lines about 5 years ago. Needless to say he was young and dumb and I have done dumber than that in my day. He learned his lesson and now Santonio, Ben, Porter and Burress are learning theirs.( Maybe)
    Posted by ewhite1065

Big difference between being in HS and beating the cr*p out of someone who is lacing off racist stuff all around the school and assualting women when you are an adult. I'd like to think most people who atleast say something if someone is going off on race. Heck even now I would take a swing at someone spewing racist stuff and I'm almost 30 and white (ironic having to include this when refering to racism to give prospective)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

Wait, just for the record, wasn't he arrested in Minny for reckless driving and failing to respond to a trafic officer or something like that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

physically assaulting someone for saying racist stuff? you are one crazy cracker! it is worse to physically attack someone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

physically assaulting someone for saying racist stuff? you are one crazy cracker! it is worse to physically attack someone.
    Posted by sirpinochle

Considering one of my good friends almost off themselves because so racist pr*ck keep harping on him daily, yeah I'd have no problem. Just cause it isn't physical spewing that cr*p can be just as harmful

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wait, just for the record, wasn't he arrested in Minny for reckless driving and failing to respond to a trafic officer or something like that?
    Posted by Physics

Yes he was arrested but never charged. He bumped a traffic cop with his car but she didn't even get a bruise. I doubt he intended on hurting anyone and it was completely stupid act but again no where close to what the Pitt players have been accused of. I'd relate what Moss did as to what a stupid high school football star with an inflated ego would do but what the Pitt players are looking at far exceeds that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Woman Says Santonio Holmes Assaulted Her : Big difference between being in HS and beating the cr*p out of someone who is lacing off racist stuff all around the school and assualting women when you are an adult. I'd like to think most people who atleast say something if someone is going off on race. Heck even now I would take a swing at someone spewing racist stuff and I'm almost 30 and white (ironic having to include this when refering to racism to give prospective)
    Posted by PatsEng

KInd of my point.. This is what happens when you're young and dumb. It is a little more serious than just pot though.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

In Response to Re: Woman Says Santonio Holmes Assaulted Her : Yes he was arrested but never charged. He bumped a traffic cop with his car but she didn't even get a bruise. I doubt he intended on hurting anyone and it was completely stupid act but again no where close to what the Pitt players have been accused of. I'd relate what Moss did as to what a stupid high school football star with an inflated ego would do but what the Pitt players are looking at far exceeds that.
    Posted by PatsEng

Sure, I just wanted to cover everything just in case. Really, it is somewhat surprising Moss had that bad of a 'problem' rap considering what passes in the NFL today... I think it is more a matter of attention paid... or perhaps just having Joe Buck say 'that is a disgusting act' ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Woman Says Santonio Holmes Assaulted Her : Sure, I just wanted to cover everything just in case. Really, it is somewhat surprising Moss had that bad of a 'problem' rap considering what passes in the NFL today... I think it is more a matter of attention paid... or perhaps just having Joe Buck say 'that is a disgusting act' ...
    Posted by Physics

No but we are in a different era so you're right, what's passable then is nothing now. If someone told a scout this year that this kid's a great player but "he admitted to smoking marijuana in high school," the scout would surely say, "ok has he done anything bad?" Not to say they condone that behavior but given the current state of our society, it's not a big deal for kids who know they're going to become multi-millionaires within 5-6 years. These days, the truly bad deeds by NFL standards are rape, murder and drunk driving. Even then, the punishment rarely fits the crime. We had Mike Vick doing years for dogfighting but Stallworth got 30 days for killing a guy. Then again, that's a whole other issue!

Sections
Shortcuts