Wonder if Randy Moss is listening to the Pats game on the sidelines?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Wonder if Randy Moss is listening to the Pats game on the sidelines?

we all know how Randy Moss acted horribly at The Kraft family function for all the bigwig donors at the beginning of the season and embarassed himself and the organization by ignoring everyone and by wearing his headphones during the entire event. It got me to thinking that since he's not playing...again... this week for the Titans he's probably listening to the Patriots clinching home field advantage in Buffalo this afternoon with his headphones on while sitting on the Titans sidelines.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Wonder if Randy Moss is listening to the Pats game on the sidelines?

Either that or he's calling up more radio stations!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Where did Randy Moss come from? =D

I swear, why are you beating a dead horse? And Moss is cheering for the Pats. He gets a ring if they win the big dance. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinehurstpf. Show pinehurstpf's posts

Stunning how horribel he has been since being traded.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I do NOT believe he gets a ring.  Either way, he will know he didn't earn it.  He must feel SO stupid.  If we go to and win the Superbowl, he will feel even stupider.  Fine by me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

on the bright side for Randy at least it seemed warmer in Kansas City than in Buffalo.On the downside his team lost by 20 points while the Pats won by 31 points and scored 30+ points for the 7th game in a row and clinched home field advantage today. Is another"Woody you're next" in Randy's fututre this week?