Wonder What Big Mouth Joey Porter is saying now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

Wonder What Big Mouth Joey Porter is saying now?

Now that Miami is basically finished, I wonder what big mouth Joey Porter is saying now.  Hey Joey, have a great time playing golf after your season ends in a couple of weeks while the Pats are playing in the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Wonder What Big Mouth Joey Porter is saying now?

In Response to Wonder What Big Mouth Joey Porter is saying now?:
    [QUOTE]Now that Miami is basically finished, I wonder what big mouth Joey Porter is saying now.  Hey Joey, have a great time playing golf after your season ends in a couple of weeks while the Pats are playing in the playoffs.
    Posted by pumpkin12446[/QUOTE]

lol let's lock up the division first, then revel in Porter's stupidity

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

I hear ya Nick C1188 and I am usually very conservative, but I have a good feeling about this one; trust me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

He will just say we cheated.  There's no getting anything out of a dork like Porter.  Don't waste your time doing it.  Just enjoy a trip to the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

For now, he's still saying "Go Pittsburgh"

Let's hold off on the trash talk because we could still see them in the playoffs. Denver is free-falling so I don't see them making it now.

Sections
Shortcuts