woodhead and welker BB ego blunder !@

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

woodhead and welker BB ego blunder !@

BB the GM is hurting BB the coach why the hell give up on woodhead so we can have an injured leon washington or glass man amendola instead of welker.

saving pennies instead of investing in the team future we could have had amendola welker and woodhead and pleanty of cap space but BB ego ruined everything.

dumping Lloyd is ok but who do you bring instead jenkins???

even DHB and donnie avery are performing better than the FA Wr Bb brought in , thisvwill hunt us all season the defense is playing well but we have no legit TE no change of pace WR ane no one who can strech the field why the hell we dont use  boyce???

the sky isnt falling yet but another dismal performance against the saints and we can be in trouble

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Re: woodhead and welker BB ego blunder !@

In response to yakv's comment:

BB the GM is hurting BB the coach why the hell give up on woodhead so we can have an injured leon washington or glass man amendola instead of welker.

saving pennies instead of investing in the team future we could have had amendola welker and woodhead and pleanty of cap space but BB ego ruined everything.

even DHB and donnie avery are performing better than the FA Wr Bb brought in , thisvwill hunt us all season the defense is playing well but we have no legit TE no change of pace WR ane no one who can strech the field why the hell we dont use  boyce???

the sky isnt falling yet but another dismal performance against the saints and we can be in trouble

Boyce is not that good. Don't believe the preseason hype on these guys. Remember when Sudfeld was going to be fill in for Gronk no problem and then take Hernandez's snaps in two TE sets. How did that work out?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Welker has as many drops as Dobson and Kenbrell. BB made the right move in letting him go. 

As far as Woody is concerned, Vareen is a more talented back. BB took his chances.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Welker has as many drops as Dobson and Kenbrell. BB made the right move in letting him go. 

As far as Woody is concerned, Vareen is a more talented back. BB took his chances.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/drops/2013/

are you sure cause. 5+4 > 9 and thats until week 4

check your facts after this game i had amendola with 5 dropped passes for the season

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

are you sure cause. 5+4 > 9

check your facts

[/QUOTE]

Welker has 4, Dobson has 4 and Kenbrell has 5. Welker has as many drops as Kenbrell and Dobson.

I think you think i meant Welker has as many drops as Kenbrell and Dobson combined.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Those numbers don't seem right. I've seen that many balls hit Thompkins and Dobsons hands in a single game and them drop them. I honestly would love to see how they define a drop because like I've said the rooks have had as many passes bounce off their hands in a single game as what is said to be how many they've dropped.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Bandwagon whiners are everywhere this year. Welker's departure is as much the fault of him and his agent as it is the Pats front office. As for Woody...you can't pay that much money for a #4 back plain and simple. I guess you think that BB should have some sort of mental powers that made him see into a future with hernandez going to jail and both Ridley and Vereen getting injured.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

are you sure cause. 5+4 > 9 and thats until week 4

check your facts after this game i had amendola with 5 dropped passes for the season

Not so sure about that chart.  It shows Decker for the Broncos with 5 drops?  I think he had that many in game 1.  I also think both Dobson and Thompkins have more then what is being reported. Edelman with only 2?  Wrong.  He has over 5.  I don't know where you get Amendola having 5, maybe you ment Edelman.  Amendola has 2 and one of those was a terrible drop late in the game yesterday.

Sad to say but I am starting to buy into the Bill Belichick ego talk.  I don't think I ever wanted to admit there is a problem there, I thought he would put the team above all of that but this wr fisco and lack of depth at dline has me sure wondering. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Bandwagon whiners are everywhere this year. Welker's departure is as much the fault of him and his agent as it is the Pats front office. As for Woody...you can't pay that much money for a #4 back plain and simple. I guess you think that BB should have some sort of mental powers that made him see into a future with hernandez going to jail and both Ridley and Vereen getting injured.

First Woodhead would be the #3 back and could have helped in the return game or at least be no worse than anyone else they've used. Second Hernandez has nothing to do with whether Woodhead should have been resinged or not because they play different positions and were used differently when they played on the same team. Third, Vereen has been injured his entire career in NE. In his two previous years he played in 18 of a possible 32 reg season games. That's a lot of games missed and something you should plan for. Forth Woodhead signed a 2 year $3.5 mil contract. $1.75mil a year for a #3 back when your #2 misses almost half his games is chump change. You do pay that much if you are rolling the dice on injured players because you need dependable backups for those injury prone players.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Many things are considered prior to personnel changes not just what we as fans perceive or read in the media.  

The bottom line is some personnel changes work out for both organizations and some do not however, over time so-called "bad" changes are typically washed with the influx of new draft or free agent players.

It's time to stop the chatter about players no longer with the Patriots.

It is what it is and what you see is what you get!

Sections
Shortcuts