Woodhead to SD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Woodhead to SD

Mike Reiss           Mike Reiss @MikeReiss

Free-agent RB Danny Woodhead agrees to 2-year deal with the Chargers, per source.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Woodhead to SD

oh man, sad to see him go....but the writing was on the wall once washington was signed. wish him the best in diego, thankful for what he did as a patriot. woody was one of my favorite patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Well, he's a poor man's Sproles.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Yeah not a surprise....He will be missed...He fit the Patriots mold....Wish him luck in SD...Hope he destroys the Broncos!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I loved Woodhead and am sad to see him go.  Big season for Vereen coming up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Yeah not a surprise....He will be missed...He fit the Patriots mold....Wish him luck in SD...Hope he destroys the Broncos!

seriously...i hope he runs rampid on that overrated broncos defense.....broncos will regret letting dumervil go if they do...they have plenty of offense, but they arent winning anything with that defense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Good luck Danny and thanks for your efforts, your pluck and for getting some pretty tough yards.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Thank you Woody!  But it's time for Vereen to shine.  This is bitter sweet but something that needed to be done. 

Someone send Vereen a memo to start learning how to pass block better.  He's on deck.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Soon as Washington came on board Woodhead was done here. Hopefully this means more Vereen.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Woodhead was a great player for us especially after Rex had cut him.  His size and ability to take a hit was amazing.  

I wish him the best.   (except when he plays the Pats)   :).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

One last post for Woodhead!! 

Danny Woodhead!

Always enjoyed watching this little guy play like a big guy!

Good luck to Danny Woodhead in SD!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Vereen, Washington, and maybe Demps crowded him out.  Wish him the best, though.  He was a good contributor.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Tough little SOB, I will always like him. Had the Old Patriot mentality, of do anything for the team.

+1

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Maybe he can teach Ryan Matthews to stop fumbling

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

"There's a part of me that's sad," said Chris Gittings, who represents Woodhead. "We'll have lifetime memories of the time in New England. He felt a special relationship with the fans. He loved them, and he knew they loved him. He was very appreciative of the opportunity the Patriots gave him."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Thank you for all your efforts..you will be missed! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Mike Reiss           Mike Reiss @MikeReiss

Free-agent RB Danny Woodhead agrees to 2-year deal with the Chargers, per source.

I thought he could be retained but I guess Leon made him expendable. Im gonna miss the little fella! I really liked what he did last year. Lets hope Leon doesnt dissapoint and Vareen is ready to go full time 3rd down back!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I don't care about Vereens receiving skills as much as how he's going to pass protect.

I think that should be the biggest concern.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

One last post for Woodhead!! 

Danny Woodhead!

Always enjoyed watching this little guy play like a big guy!

Good luck to Danny Woodhead in SD!

I loathe the patriots with the fiery passion of a thousand suns but this picture is just way too awesome. Bravo

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3568441. Show user_3568441's posts

Definitely my favorite "hobbit"...and now they are all gone!  Will miss #39.  Most memorable moment; the breakaway TD run first year against the Jets! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Love this move. Everybody knows this guy is a gamer.

Will the Broncos go 13-3 again and win ZERO playoff games with jughead at QB?

m, why yes, they will win ZERO playoff games again

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts