WOODHEAD!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

WOODHEAD!

I have been walking around with one all morning because it's game day today!!  Go Patriots!!  37-17 (Patriots of course) is my score prediction for tonights game.

What is your score prediction?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: WOODHEAD!

In Response to WOODHEAD!:
    [QUOTE]I have been walking around with one all morning because it's game day today!!  Go Patriots!!  37-17 (Patriots of course) is my score prediction for tonights game. What is your score prediction?
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]
    See how the OL holds up with the Phins' front seven.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OriginalPudge. Show OriginalPudge's posts

LOL.  Im with ya.  I think it will be tight in the first half.  Maybe 14-17 at halftime and then the Pats take over and finish ahead by two scores.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: WOODHEAD!:
    [QUOTE]LOL.  I think it will be tight in the first half. 
    Posted by OriginalPudge[/QUOTE]

Thats what she said! Bada bing! I will be here all night folks!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to WOODHEAD!:
    [QUOTE]I have been walking around with one all morning because it's game day today!!  Go Patriots!!  37-17 (Patriots of course) is my score prediction for tonights game. What is your score prediction?
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

LOL, don't you mean you've been walking around all morning, with morning wood?

Pat 43-12

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

when woodhead is out for a big run im alwasy screaming "go ninja go ninja go"