WOODHEAD!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

WOODHEAD!

I have been walking around with one all morning because it's game day today!!  Go Patriots!!  37-17 (Patriots of course) is my score prediction for tonights game.

What is your score prediction?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: WOODHEAD!

In Response to WOODHEAD!:
    I have been walking around with one all morning because it's game day today!!  Go Patriots!!  37-17 (Patriots of course) is my score prediction for tonights game. What is your score prediction?
    Posted by BradyMossFan

See how the OL holds up with the Phins' front seven.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OriginalPudge. Show OriginalPudge's posts

LOL.  Im with ya.  I think it will be tight in the first half.  Maybe 14-17 at halftime and then the Pats take over and finish ahead by two scores.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: WOODHEAD!:
    LOL.  I think it will be tight in the first half. 
    Posted by OriginalPudge

Thats what she said! Bada bing! I will be here all night folks!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to WOODHEAD!:
    I have been walking around with one all morning because it's game day today!!  Go Patriots!!  37-17 (Patriots of course) is my score prediction for tonights game. What is your score prediction?
    Posted by BradyMossFan

LOL, don't you mean you've been walking around all morning, with morning wood?

Pat 43-12

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

when woodhead is out for a big run im alwasy screaming "go ninja go ninja go"

Sections
Shortcuts