Wooo! Football!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Wooo! Football!!!

...sort of. o well, just a few more weeks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady101. Show Brady101's posts

Re: Wooo! Football!!!

It's like a bad itch that you can't get to...then when you finally reach it....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Like the Titans and Bills throwbacks. Both teams can use those as their regulars. Titans just change up the helmet a little.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

TO do anything tonight?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to Re: Wooo! Football!!!:
    [QUOTE]TO do anything tonight?
    Posted by themightypatriots[/QUOTE]

he caught a few balls and sounded TOish when conduction a sideline interview.

"what would you say if i told you at the end of last season that this season you would be playing for buffalo?"

"id say youre on drugs"

great soundbyte

*edit: oh yeah and i know that it was only a pre-pre-season game, but buffalos offensive line looks pretty bad

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

oh yeah and i know that it was only a pre-pre-season game, but buffalos offensive line looks pretty bad

Did you see the INT on Buffalo's first drive? A backup DT pushed their starting LG right into Edwards and the ball sailed. The guy just seemed to run right through him, he didn't need to use any leverage or anything! I can't wait to see what Wilfork and Seymour can do to those rookies on opening day. TO won't have to worry about dropping any balls...Edwards won't be able to get it to him!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Oh, and Collins and the Titans looked pretty good, too! Underdogg better start worrying! Crumpler was a big help, plus their O-line was great. I know it's only preseason, but they didn't look like a "fluke" to me last night. The only downside seemed to be Chris Johnson. He was stuffed more often than not. But a skinny Lendale White still ran right through the defense at the goal line, though!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Turned the game on at about nine o'clock, just in time for the Dungy love-fest. After 15 minutes of Collinsworth and Michaels ignoring the game while prostrating themselves at Dungy's feet while he droned on and on about what a "special young man" Michael Vick is and how "Second chances are what America is all about"  . . .  I was ready for reruns of "Two and a Half Men."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Watching pre-season football is like kissing bin Laden.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

What was with the safety on the final play of the game?  Turned my winning bet into a push!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDoItchBig. Show DrDoItchBig's posts

In Response to Re: Wooo! Football!!!:
    [QUOTE]Watching pre-season football is like kissing bin Laden.
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

better than watching CFL or baseball.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

After months of no games at all it's nice to be able to see any kind of game. Of course, it gets old quick, as you mostly see guys who won't even be on the team come September. Week three is the best, as usually the starters play the entire first half. There wasn't really much on, anyway! If I go to sleep too early I'll wake up at 3 AM and that s u c k s! By the third quarter I was bored enough to be able to go into the bedroom and drop right off! I'd say that preseason football is more like kissing the homely girl at the bar. It's OK at first, but once you start to sober up you need to find a way to get the hell out of Dodge!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

bub...naaaah...that's no reason to sober up...just say.."you still here?" in the morning...Go Pats....

Sections
Shortcuts