Woould you take MOSS back??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Woould you take MOSS back??

The way he talked about how much he loves/misses New England I think that no one will claim him. I would take him back with in a heart beat.Would you??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Woould you take MOSS back??

idk im torn i love randy moss, but at the same time i love the way the team has performed without him it seems almost like they have that "swagger" again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Randy Moss is our crack... we just can't quit him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

do they have rehab centers for moss addiction?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Who said I want to quit?
    Bring him back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i didnt say i wanted you too i was JW.lol 
    if he comes back though seriously this is the best thing BB has done  yet, trades moss for a third, vikings pick up all his money and we get him for at the most 1 million for the year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

and he gets a moss on his knee's begging to come back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Re: Woould you take MOSS back??:
    [QUOTE]and he gets a moss on his knee's begging to come back

Welker and Hernandez has not played the same since Moss left. Moss will make the team dangerous once again. Teams respect the Pats running game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

I love moss and i would take him back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

In Response to Woould you take MOSS back??:
    The way he talked about how much he loves/misses New England I think that no one will claim him. I would take him back with in a heart beat.Would you??
    Posted by patriots1a2

I think he did that press conference yesterday after vikes game so everyone would know he only wants to play here. I agree any where else he goes he will not be happy and next he will be up there giving another press conference about how he still wants to play for Pats. If he played like in 07 I would love him back here. Him and Deion with the improved others. Watch it Jets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

I like the ball control offense there playing now but would still like to see Moss back here if possible

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

BRING BACK MOSS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Having Randy is  like have a hot Red convertable.... Great for show and performance in good weather, but doeasn't always run well in the cold

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Belichick is a genius

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

as much as we need a deep threat i'll be the first to on here to say no. tom was forcing him the ball to much. i'd rather keep seeing him spread the ball out. We do need a deep threat though. Liked what I saw out of tate

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tnpatfan. Show tnpatfan's posts

How can you cover Tate and Moss long and Welker and the tight ends short and middle.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix125. Show Phoenix125's posts

NO, NO, NO!!!

I loved Moss when he was happy here, but if we brought him back how long would he stay happy or at least content? 

Not Long

(Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.  i.e Minnesota)
    New England could be next

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

The offense has slipped since Moss left the Pats. The pats offense is winning games, but lets face it they are close games and they have hardly been lighting it up. However, the defense has been really stepping it up. We should all be very concerned about Moss disrupting the team chemistry.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix125. Show Phoenix125's posts

How do you plan on putting...

Tate

Moss

Welker

Hernandez

Gronkowski

Brady

The Offensive Line

... on the field and still make Moss happy with the number of balls thrown to him compared to the others?

In Response to Re: Woould you take MOSS back??:

How can you cover Tate and Moss long and Welker and the tight ends short and middle.
    Posted by tnpatfan

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Moot point Moss will get picked off of waivers today. Besides what the hell would you do with him?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

If given the chance, I would take Moss back. I still think he adds a dimension to this offense that is lacking, plus no matter how many times people have said "he has lost a step", he still receives attention from defenses. 

If I did bring Moss back, it would be under the following condition and I would have this agreed to by Moss;
    1. We will rotate Moss in and out of the game, he will not play a majority of the offensive snaps. In fact, I think I would tend to reserve him and keep his legs fresh for 2nd halves, and sporadically in the 1st half. Use him sparingly, and I want him to go all out every play he is in there. 

I think a WR corps of Moss, Welker, Branch, Hernandez, Gronk, Tate, etc. is pretty darn powerful and you could use multiple combinations. Branch is my mind provides a different chemistry to the group, and he, Moss and Welker would have a field day, forget about Hernandez could do as well. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

He's not coming back, this thread is nothing more than wish city.  Every other team in the NFL has to pass on him first.  Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder are not going to let that happen.

That's one thing.

The other thing is the BB is not going back to that.  He has full control of this team now and it is doing what he's coaching it to do.  Over the last two seasons, Moss' productivity was declining, game by game and it did not get any better in Minny.  We played Moss just the way other teams played him when he was here and the results were very familiar, no production.

Get over it. He'll look good in silver and blue but he still won't make a difference.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Yes, of course! 

This will open up our offense again! (esp WWelker) who has been 'bottled' UP the past few weeks!  Just being on the field (Moss) helps the underneath game big time!  TE's, Welker - etc....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

IF he is cheap.  IF he is compliant. IF he is willing to NOT do interviews.   IF he has realized that playing for a winner is better than making a bunch of money.  IF he clears waivers.  That's alot of ifs, but sure, IF all that happens, I would

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

I think they have to make a run at it, Price is just not ready to be the deep threat and other D's do not look at him as a player they have to double, Welker's #'s are way down with out Moss.  Makes sense to me.  With BJGE running the way he is and the safety off the ball it could make us very effective.  Moss will re-structure his contract for cheap money, Brady will have streak runner and two great route runners and Tate can develop.  Wins all around.

Sections
Shortcuts