Word association

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Word association

The next word in this progression would appear to be Bloom . . .

But that doesn't make any sense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Or blotto

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Ram (for god's sake)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

jermaine cunningham

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

(-HAM)=Pigskin

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: Word association:
    [QUOTE](-HAM)=Pigskin
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

4skin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

FOURHEAD

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]Flying four
    Posted by ipats[/QUOTE]
    ShaqMORE

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Jacked up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]Jacked up
    LAP-IT-UP!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Cracked up

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Backed up

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Toughen up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Stuffed up

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Roughed up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Messed up

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Just up

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]Backed up
    Cracked Up

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Word association : Cracked Up
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

Stommper, When exactly did it occur, from the days when homeless people stopped asking for loose change, and instead started begging for paper money?  Honestly, I NEED to know...I was in Hartford a few days back having breakfast with my younger brother, who's now working with my mom in the city, And when end up goin to some cr#ppy McDonald's due to the short-time factor...  My brother Scott, took something back for a co-worker, something like-An egg & sausage biscuit sandwich and a hashbrown.  Outside the McyD's, some homeless guy comes up to him (Scott said they don't come up to me b/c I'm a big dude, I look p!ssed <apparently>, & have tats that run towards & onto the top part of my hands a little bit, lol)-ANY-way, said homeless guy asks for some "spare money" from my brother... Scott, in turn, shells out 2 bucks... And I kid you NOT, Seriously-Mr. Homeless guy ACTUALLY says to him: "Aww, I'm tryin' ta get a meal man...Like what you must got- Like a big bag MEAL, man...".  Scott looks to me, with those younger brother "help me please" eyes...and so Lmao, I said something like: "Hey man, we got some extra time-We can KICK the hunger outta you if you don't appreciate the nice gesture my brother just did for you...".  He said, "Whatever...thanx," lol, and just walked inside...  Entitled homeless beggars=Only in Connecticut. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Can you not do a kabate lesson for free? In alberta the price of a king can just went up to 3.40 maybe he is just rounding up.