workout

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

workout

Andy Fantuz, WR, CFL

"CFL star wide receiver Andy Fantuz is scheduled to work out for the Minnesota Vikings on Saturday and the New England Patriots on Tuesday, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.

Fantuz worked out for the Pittsburgh Steelers on Tuesday.

The 6-foot-4, 221-pounder plays for the Sasketchewan Roughriders and is the first Canadian to lead the CFL in receiving in several years.

Per our source, the CFL All-Star is going to work out for three other NFL teams.

This season, he caught 87 passes for 1,380 yards and six touchdowns.

For his career, Fantuz has caught 276 passes for 4,136 yards and 23 touchdowns while averaging 15 yards per catch.

Fantuz, 26, was drafted in the first round of the CFL draft with the third overall pick after a standout collegiate career at Western Ontario University.

He won the Hec Crighton Trophy as the top college player in Canada, catching 189 career passes for 4,123 yards and 41 touchdowns.

He played in the East-West Shrine game in 2006 and tried out for the Detroit Lions, but wasn't signed.

In the Grey Cup championship in 2007, he won the Most Valuable Canadian award as the Roughriders won the title."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Andy-Fantuz-to-work-out-for-Vikings-Patriots.html

Sounds like he could be a good pick up (not that we need any WR's/TE's at this point in the season, but he would be a good player to develop)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: workout

Like his size, only 6 tds in a league where the endzone is 10 acres big is a concern

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

way too different then the nfl too say for sure!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL,, that's all we need another long hair. guess it won't be hard for him to decide who to play for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Ed McCaffrey? It would be nice, although I can't say I've ever seen this guy play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Looks like he lost a few Hockey fights.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dang, I thought this was a thread about New Years resolutions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to Re: workout:
    Dang, I thought this was a thread about New Years resolutions.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

nah i don't have the time or will power for that!

Sections
Shortcuts