Worst officiating ever

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: Worst officiating ever

It was a badly called game, but our DEFENSE is just as bad if not worse. We can't stop a nosebleed in our pass defense, and only one sack. Too many dropped interception opportunities.

So much for our "much improved" defense from last year.  :/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TWENTY-FOUR penalties for over TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN yards and THIRTEEN 1st downs obtained by penalties.

Worst called game ever??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^..  It means the zebras had a hand in the outcome of the game, which SHOULDN'T happen!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The Pats blew this game more than the refs poor calls(both ways). The Pats had chances at 2 easy pics. They also just needed a 1st down at the end and they could not do it. They lost this game that they were winning by 9 with just over 5 mins to go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

The BS calls against the Pats extended two stopped Ravens' drives that later resulted in touchdowns. No way were the bad calls evernly distributed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I'm not one to complain much about the zebras, but in over 50 years of watching football, this was beyond any doubt the worst officiated game I have ever seen at any level. The non calls were worse than the calls.

SMH.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TWENTY-FOUR penalties for over TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN yards and THIRTEEN 1st downs obtained by penalties.

Worst called game ever??

[/QUOTE]
    Can we get a pic of the Zebra seen wearing his Ravens cap after the game, TFB ? I know you can resource it. lol (Man, I had so much hate for the regular officials screwing the Pats over the years - not sure how I'll deal with this shitt).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I have to agree! The refs gave this game to the Ravens. McCourty plays tight coverage...PI. He plays off....PI. That is why T Smith had a great game (Peace to him, though). They suck!! I do not think I can watch another game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Pats got a call on their last possession that got them a first down and they could not stay on the field.  

McCourty's pi at the end of the game was clearly PI.

The calls wen't both ways and that's all you can ask for.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

It was and our secondary also cost us the game, two typical things we should have seen coming.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

the NFL needs to bring back the regular referees, they turned what should have been a great game to sit and watch into an almost unwatchable event. both teams were victimized by unbelievable flags. Too many to count.  The last kick was way to close for me to see but at that point i was sick of watching the officials make bad calls. They cannot continue.

Agree with an earlier point though, our defensive backs did miss 3 easy picks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I agree that the refs were beyond bad last night. But whether they were bad or not, you can't give up (500+ yards) and expect to win. I wanted to throw a brick through my screen like everyone else last night....but our "improved" defense was horrible last night.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And it cost us that game.  Say what you want, I'm not one to generally hop on the refs.  But there were a ton of costly calls on NE (and non calls) that were absolutely horrible. 

[/QUOTE]

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!! IT WAS THE WORST OFFICIATED GAME EVER!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats got a call on their last possession that got them a first down and they could not stay on the field.  

McCourty's pi at the end of the game was clearly PI.

The calls wen't both ways and that's all you can ask for.

[/QUOTE]

Spojen like a true "objective" fan of football.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I'm not saying that the officiating wasn't horrible....obviously it was a complete joke. But to say that it was all in favor of Baltimore is ridiculous. The Ravens were awarded 5 first downs for penalties against the Pats....the Pats were awarded 8 first downs for penalties against the Ravens. The Pats were penalized for something like 70 yards, and the Ravens for 130. I fail to see where the officials went against us.

How can anyone say the defense played well last night? After lookng great in the first couple possesions, Flacco moved the ball at will against our secondary, and we had zero answers for Ray Rice. When you give up 500+ yards and 31 points, ZERO pressure on Flacco with ZERO sacks or knockdowns.....please tell me how the defense played well at ALL?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts