Worst Possible Outcome

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Worst Possible Outcome

Harbaugh Bowl. NFL Dream. I'm pretty worried about the Pats and the calls. I hope I'm wrong, but with the NFL, I would not be shocked to see some drive sustaining pro Balt penalties in this one.  I hope not, but I fear this is what is going to happen. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Worst Possible Outcome

Ignore the noise we'll hear throughout this game for such a SB.. be STRONG my Patriots Fan brethren!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Ignore the noise we'll hear throughout this game for such a SB.. be STRONG my Patriots Fan brethren!

I'm trying bro. But I keep getting flashbacks to earlier in the season, lets hope!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

Harbaugh Bowl. NFL Dream. I'm pretty worried about the Pats and the calls. I hope I'm wrong, but with the NFL, I would not be shocked to see some drive sustaining pro Balt penalties in this one.  I hope not, but I fear this is what is going to happen. 

Ditto

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

Ditto

The Pats better kick some serious azz because they are most likely up against the Ravens as well as the refs.

Sections
Shortcuts