Worst Thing about the loss

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

Re: Worst Thing about the loss

In response to patsfan76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crusty, You really need help. The Disease has spread throughout your body and you now have a rigamortus thing going on. You are absolutely crazy and the fact that about 80% on here recognize that now and you still carry on with your daily rants for going on almost 3 or 4 years now is really the story here. Not a meaningless week # 2 loss.

Just like the Buffalo loss last year at this time meant nothing. Neither does last sundays, but I bet we will hear about this game for the next 16 weeks as some sort of sign of when Brady went outside the game plan and intentionally messed up our chances of winning. You are officially a Troll now and thats how it should be for a tool like you who went from knowing a little football to basically being a poisonous troll who OFFERS NOTHING in the form of rational debate, rather just snide quips and remarks to demeaner the best thing that has happened to this franchise outside of B.B.!

You are a pathetic excuse of a fan who will NOT stop at nothing to ruin the boards for us normal folks. How do you even enjoy a game?!?  You are rooting against the Dam Quarterback for christ sake! Why dont you take time to learn the nuances of the game like personell, playcalling, situations, etc . Try something else other blaming Brady!

The guy had a tipped pass which led to an INT by a very good CB(2nd behind Revis) and HAD NO effect on the final outcome which was fouled up by the coaches and a miss kick which happens in football. get over it!

Boy you are annoying. Are you gonna bash Brady all year again?? 

[/QUOTE]

That INT was sad!  If the pass was on target it would have been caught, not tipped right to the defense.  Arizona was predicted to have one of the best offenses in the NFL.  BB just said last week that Fitgerald was the best WR ever.  Kolb is finally showing the skills that Arizona traded for.  Our rebuilt defense held that high scoring offense to 13 points.  Brady blew it again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Did you just call me a "jilted Brady lover"? lol

Could it be you have such a crush on Brady, you now follow me around here telling me I can't be disappointed with his play?  I am not the one so infatuated with his dreamy self that I can't be honest about Brady's play in any given game, like you are.  Look at you right now. The mere mention of his not playing well, puts you into a tizzy like a little girl.

You have no right to try to control fans' opinions here.  You have less credibility than I do. You can't even admit when he wasn't good in a game!

It's a QB league. You can't outwardly praise Brady for everything he does well with a loaded arsenal around him and then not hold him accountable. He's not above the team. The QB arguably has the most responsibility of any position in sports for crying out loud.

Week 1 - Very good game, the way he needs to play.

Week 2 - Not a very good game, started with a reckless, telegraphed pass for an INT.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you lost all credibility when all your post became a Brady bashing extravaganza.

Now you're just a troll.  Sad, but true.

[/QUOTE]

What's sad is people like Pezz think people who aren't happy with the Pats offense are just making things up just to make them up.

Yes, I absolutely hold Tom Brady with a high level of responsibility. Too bad you don't.  Then again, most pink hats don't.  They just want to see Brady throw the ball 45+ times because that's what entertains them.

[/QUOTE]

Down 20-9 in the 4th what did you think they should do, run the ball?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

[QUOTE]

Actually, this has been going on for a while.  Brady hasn't been consistent. I've warned about the D being better than the offense a long time ago.  I said we'd be waiting on Brad,y and here we are.

[/QUOTE]

You are right that Brady didn't have a good game but after that this post is nonsense. The D is better than the Brady led offense for "a long time (ago)," really?  Was it last year when the D was ranked one of the worst in the league?  Or, during that show nothing preseason? Or in game one when they actually looked good? I 'm not sure how one week is a long time.  Kind of destroys your whole argument. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Could it be you have such a crush on Brady, you now follow me around here telling me I can't be disappointed with his play?  I am not the one so infatuated with his dreamy self that I can't be honest about Brady's play in any given game, like you are.  Look at you right now. The mere mention of his not playing well, puts you into a tizzy like a little girl.

You have no right to try to control fans' opinions here.  You have less credibility than I do. You can't even admit when he wasn't good in a game!

It's a QB league. You can't outwardly praise Brady for everything he does well with a loaded arsenal around him and then not hold him accountable. He's not above the team. The QB arguably has the most responsibility of any position in sports for crying out loud.

Week 2 - Not a very good game, started with a reckless, telegraphed pass for an INT.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you lost all credibility when all your post became a Brady bashing extravaganza.

[/QUOTE]

What's sad is people like Pezz think people who aren't happy with the Pats offense are just making things up just to make them up.

Yes, I absolutely hold Tom Brady with a high level of responsibility. Too bad you don't.  Then again, most pink hats don't.  They just want to see Brady throw the ball 45+ times because that's what entertains them.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If McDaniels didn't succumb to Brady's pleas after a dominant first half on the ground, it never would have been an issue at the end of the game.  Our defense and run game was dominant against a very good team.  Brady was the weak link.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

3rd down D was legit yesterday.  That alone is enough for this team to overcome some serious liabilities. 

But with the current O line the way it is, they're in trouble.  Three plays yesterday brought the mike with zero slowdown.  Completely untouched.  Brady's lucky he only got sacked 3 or 4 times.  Wish he had some legs, because twice he had a shot to gain yards on blown plays.

As for a deep threat, this offense doesn't even use it.  One of the reasons the Pats will go deep into the postseason is precisely because they don't have to rely on a deep threat.   So for all the talk about Lloyd being that threat, it's been a moot point so far.  The only guy yesterday who came close was Gronk, and it frankly should've been a touchdown. 

FG offense sux.  This team cannot score TDs when they need to, and next Sunday night, they're going to need it.  Beating the Ravens in Baltimore is a serious long shot. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about scoring a TD so they're NOT down 20-9 in the 4th. The defense set up the O several time in great field position and all we got was a couple of FGs from 51 and 53 yards. Int cost 3 points. Blocked punt ( yes I know that's not the offenses fault ) another 7.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

On the flip side, it immediately ends all of the insufferable "Pats are going 16-0" banter.  This is a young team with some potential O line issues.  I think that early season losses can be a good thing, especially for a team that maybe was resting on its laurels a bit.  Gut check time.  I expect a more focused team next week, esp. now that it looks like they dodged a bullet with Hernandez.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

^agree. Also, the D was on point again yesterday. Good stuff. Tighten up the STs and O Line and they should be ok.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Troll, you now have three different names posting on the same thread, so tell us how did your Jest do yesterday?  Is it Tebow time yet?  Don't come here bashing our QB until you get one on your team...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't know what is funnier...a guy that wants to trade Brady after yesterday's game...or having the same guy run around here calling everyone dumb. It's a funny puzzler...it really is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to ClifordWasHere's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If McDaniels didn't succumb to Brady's pleas after a dominant first half on the ground, it never would have been an issue at the end of the game.  Our defense and run game was dominant against a very good team.  Brady was the weak link.

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thank you for that. I bet Brady was just whining like a baby over there....because that is what we all know he acts like all the time right? What happened to you dude? You are trolling the board here. You have 60 posts bashing Brady on 10 different threads. Is this really you? You used to talk football, not Brady.

Wait. Are you one of......."them"?

Am I being punked?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I like the way you can post back to back with different names like CilfordWasHere and then DeGriffith and do this on multiple thread all bashing OUR QB.  At least stand up and tell us who your team is so we can bash back a little. 

If you have Season Tickets since 1978 you must be the guy in the Joe Namth jersey and the pink Jest hat

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude, are you this dumb? That's Phat Rex/Mangione posing as me with one of my former names (post-banning).

He has one "f" in his board name. Pay attention. It's very obvious what he tries to do as a Jets troll and you're falling for it.

I use one board name here and it's this one.  He's a troll who has many names here who the mods allow to troll freely.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Dude, but you are the biggest troll on this board.  Have been for years and always will be.  The problem is everyone now know it and no one with any since believes you are or every were a Pats fan.  But keep at it, someone might bit again some day!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

That makes no sense. Let's analyze your claim:

1. You claim I am ClifordWasHere (with one "F).

2. I tell you that it's not me and it's the legendary NJ virgin in the basement, Phat Rex/Mangione/Bejesus, etc. We all know who he is. He's a jealous NY Jets dork who I  have personally bludgeoened here over and over, predicting every singe failure of the Jets the last few years. He started an imposter handle to attempt to try to mess with people here. Apparently, some people like you aren't very bright, so it actually somewhat worked which is stunning. How on earth can you not tell what his act is at this point?

3. You then to try to run away after I point this out to you calling me, the guy who is the one who takes on Mangione/Phat Rex as a Jets troll, a troll.

How does that make sense?

[/QUOTE]

So wait you are saying the only people who agree with you on this board at Jest Trolls!  Makes perfect since to me.  Put two and two together and it still doesn't add up to how may names you have or have had on this board...Keep trolling.  Thanks Phat Rusty

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Wow, are you dumb. 

[/QUOTE]

I know and I get dumber for every one of your post I read!!!  At least this one wasn't 4,000 charaters and about the NE Patriots QB...I might be smarter than you think Troll boy

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts