Would anyone care...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyIove. Show IndyIove's posts

Would anyone care...

If I killed myself?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Re: Would anyone care...

If nobody other than me answers your cry for help, I guess you've got your answer....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

I second what Laz said .

Been there...done that.

Stay Alive .

Ps I 'll add Neil Youngs "Train of Love " to the mix .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

I actually think it would be kind of cool if you did. But is there anyway you could arrange for someone(I would say loved ones but I assume you dont have any,am I right?)to update us and tell us what went down how they found you and so forth? Thanks buddy.

P.s, Might I suggest autoerotic asphyxiation?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Would anyone care...:
    If you're still alive, here: At least listen to 3 of the songs I offered up... Listen to this song for sheer beauty (the youtube poster did so good): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmqPnHMzepM Then, listen to this forgotten gem from my generation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kyxEmQItE Then finally, this vid and song always sorta cheers me up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYvRVXem_Lg It pretty much shows ALL one would really want outta life:  Learning to box, defending a planet against some outside civilaztion, getting into steamy relationships while stuck on a battleship, a little drinking, Oh-and flying spaceships fast too.  In alot of ways I'm already here...  Hopefully it'll make you a little less thoughtful and a lil' more st#pid happy and numb (as the lyrics suggest). 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

God certainly exists Laz.. you have to find him.... I can't tell you how, but if you really want to find him you can.   Doubting his existance is the beginning to finding him. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Indylove- you are one of Gods creatures so I care. However if your one of those unemployed fools who collects welfare, food stamps, SSI, a free cell phone, has the government pay for your girlfriends abortion, then by all means feel free to leave this world. If you have a job, stay and continue to pay taxes, alot of Dems are counting on you to continue there free ride.

P.S. Just kidding, life is never so bad that its worth dying for. Dont worry Peyton will re-sign and you'll be feeling better again!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

If you're still alive, here: At least listen to 3 of the songs I offered up... Listen to this song for sheer beauty (the youtube poster did so good): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmqPnHMzepM Then, listen to this forgotten gem from my generation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kyxEmQItE Then finally, this vid and song always sorta cheers me up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYvRVXem_Lg It pretty much shows ALL one would really want outta life:  Learning to box, defending a planet against some outside civilaztion, getting into steamy relationships while stuck on a battleship, a little drinking, Oh-and flying spaceships fast too.  In alot of ways I'm already here...  Hopefully it'll make you a little less thoughtful and a lil' more st#pid happy and numb (as the lyrics suggest). 

"If your still alive, here;"    hahahaha Laz you had me laughing out loud at this post! Thanks for the interesting reading!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

I you want...dont stay alive and make others discuss this with you..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyIove. Show IndyIove's posts

I you want...dont stay alive and make others discuss this with you..
    Posted by fishers5

Hey all, I posted that last night when i was really drunk.  I am a regular board member here, this was just a joke name I made up a long time ago and i used it to protect my identity.  not sure what I expected. I do greatly appriciate the kind words, especially you laz.  I guess this was a desperate cry for attention, but i am honseltly in the worst place i have ever been in my life.  Im not going to kill myself.  I just want to scream and scream.  I know this is totally not the place for this, sorry to you all.  

Just wanted to let those of you who responeded that Im still breathing.

There are good people out there.  I used to think I was one of them.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyIove. Show IndyIove's posts

In Response to Re: Would anyone care... : Do not in any way, shape, or form, feel guilty Indy~.  Perceived & greatly imagined guilt for any ridiculously perceived wrongdoing, just saps your soul...  Man, my mind wanders around guilt from mean sh#t I said when I was in 3rd grade to another classmate, and how awful I must have made the resta their life turning out...If that doesn't work, I start making cr#p up about potentially misunderstood conversations...and if THIS doesn't work I start making up misunderstandings which left people feeling bad in conversations that never happened, but COULDA happened.  Dear god, I still haven't figured out exactly how to toe that fine line between remaining lowly, humble, and unassuming, And to do this with-OUT using this yoke of beating myself up through some form of original sin that I can't even explain (WhatTF)... Also...ya can't go it alone.  Trust me, I'm tryin' and it ain't workin'.  As some form of respite or simple relief, You really need to place your ego-self into some other object-ego, or larger whole...At least for an hour a day (that's the basic cutoff line=1 hour each day, you need to have a conversation with another, or feel the belonging of some group).  Maybe this is why The Nazi's were so happy...  So remember, think:  "Happy like a Nazi."  Oh yea...but, "Guilt-free like a monk."  Yea, lol...hit me back if you can make that work out.  Same thing with charity:  You'll never feel better except through some act of charity (you'll eventually come to terms that even ridiculously unmeaningful acts of charity & feelings of belonging trump the escapist bliss found from artificial substances...I sorta wish it didn't though).  Oh yea, but then ya still gotta go home and flail yourself so as not to get too high on your good deed.  Finally...don't tell anyone I said this, and g#dd#mit, don't compliment me...I don't wanna have to deal with the reciprocal guilt that'll have to entail.

just wanted to let you know your words were heard

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Would anyone care...:
    If I killed myself?
    Posted by IndyIove

UD...It's not that serious man! I hope your joking.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Would anyone care...:
    If I killed myself?
    Posted by IndyIove

Whether you are serious or not, being somebody that has had to cope with the loss of a close friend that committed suicide, I can tell you that yes, somebody would care. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Would anyone care... : Hey all, I posted that last night when i was really drunk.  I am a regular board member here, this was just a joke name I made up a long time ago and i used it to protect my identity.  not sure what I expected. I do greatly appriciate the kind words, especially you laz.  I guess this was a desperate cry for attention, but i am honseltly in the worst place i have ever been in my life.  Im not going to kill myself.  I just want to scream and scream.  I know this is totally not the place for this, sorry to you all.   Just wanted to let those of you who responeded that Im still breathing. There are good people out there.  I used to think I was one of them.
    Posted by IndyIove

Nevermind...You are joking. I'll share this with you. I once called a girlfriend (ex-girlfriend now) while I was extremely inebriated and got all emotional when she jokingly stated something that I did not want to hear. I can't really recall what it was but had I been sober I probably would not have reacted the way I did.  In my drunken emotional state, I went out with the fellas and met a new girl which later on, I was caught with that very same girl by the ex.  Not sure what the moral of that story was but alcohol does not really solve anything. lol 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyIove. Show IndyIove's posts

In Response to Re: Would anyone care... : Nevermind...You are joking. I'll share this with you. I once called a girlfriend (ex-girlfriend now) while I was extremely inebriated and got all emotional when she jokingly stated something that I did not want to hear. I can't really recall what it was but had I been sober I probably would not have reacted the way I did.  In my drunken emotional state, I went out with the fellas and met a new girl which later on, I was caught with that very same girl by the ex.  Not sure what the moral of that story was but alcohol does not really solve anything. lol 
    Posted by Rodimus77

I am not joking.  Honsetly thoough, I was drunk when I posted it, and I regret it.  It has no place on this board.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyIove. Show IndyIove's posts

And apologies to UD.  Wasnt tryint to impersenate you.  Well not this time at least.  I created the account a long time ago

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: Would anyone care... : I am not joking.  Honsetly thoough, I was drunk when I posted it, and I regret it.  It has no place on this board.
    Posted by IndyIove

Indy.Hope you never try to end it all. I've been there and almost ended it all, but remembering all of those family members and friends It would hurt, brought me to my senses. No apology needed. If you need professional help, please find it. After three years of unemployment I still fight my daily battles with depression, but I'm recovering slowly.

Hetchinspete.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Re: Would anyone care... : Hey Q, when O is re-elected in 2012 I'll send you a big high-five. Republicans love war, greed and Jesus. bye now
    Posted by JintsFan

LOL Obama will never be re-elected! He has already bankrupted your grandkids and great-grandkids! And Republicans love war, greed, and Jesus? Whats wrong with that? I believe your entitled to whatever you WORK for in your life.

Sections
Shortcuts