Would it be a riot and the best thing to happen to this forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Would it be a riot and the best thing to happen to this forum

If the Pats did make a move on Mallett, and signed on at the vets minimum as a development QB.....Sanchise! He is healthy, young and experienced. He would sit and learn and improve under Brady and BB. 

Rusty would vomit in his mouth, boycot the Pats and swear off this board, and finally stop tromboning BB

I do not know if this forum losing Rusty however is worth seeing Sanchez in a hair barrette. Well maybe it is. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Would it be a riot and the best thing to happen to this forum

Speaking exclusively to the signing of Sanchez, November Foxtrot Whiskey.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the Pats did make a move on Mallett, and signed on at the vets minimum as a development QB.....Sanchise! He is healthy, young and experienced. He would sit and learn and improve under Brady and BB. 

Rusty would vomit in his mouth, boycot the Pats and swear off this board, and finally stop tromboning BB

I do not know if this forum losing Rusty however is worth seeing Sanchez in a hair barrette. Well maybe it is. 

[/QUOTE]

I'll pass, but there actually will be quite a few QBs cut that will need to sign on somewhere as a back up for the 2014 season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I'd rather have Cassell, but it would be the ultimate reclamation project. The guy had some talent at some point. I'd have to guess he wants to go somewhere where he could compete though, like a Jax, Oakland, maybe Minny, Cleve, etc.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good stuff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

LOL... agreed.

Trying to be objective... why do they want to sign a QB  recovering from shoulder surgery who when healthy completes only 55% of his passes and throws more INT's than TD's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

I'd keep an eye on Hoyer; if Cleveland takes Manziel it would seem unlikley they would keep Hoyer,  Weedon and Campbell

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If they get lucky enough to find a sucker to take Mallet, obviously Tebow is back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Rather get Hoyer back but if Sanchez was backup this forum would be chaos...worse than Tebow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sanchez is better than he showed last couple of years...he has talent and can be productive in the right situation-the Jets ruined him starting with the head coach ie: Rex "I know nothing about offense and don't want to" Ryan...

plus anything that makes El Queeno disappear is worth it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL... agreed.

Trying to be objective... why do they want to sign a QB  recovering from shoulder surgery who when healthy completes only 55% of his passes and throws more INT's than TD's.

[/QUOTE]

they wouldn't but u know Bellichick has no good feelings for the Jets...if he took Sanchez and improved his play and his confidence and Sanchez took some shots at Rex and the Jets in the press he would love it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd rather have Cassell, but it would be the ultimate reclamation project. The guy had some talent at some point. I'd have to guess he wants to go somewhere where he could compete though, like a Jax, Oakland, maybe Minny, Cleve, etc.

[/QUOTE]

Cassell wants a starting role...  why would he want to come back here to ride the bench again?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We don't want your bust 1st round QB Karp Surprised

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cassell wants a starting role...  why would he want to come back here to ride the bench again?

[/QUOTE]

Because he sucks?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look young lady, just having some fun on the board. I understand your limited football knowledge does not allow u to see possibilities, but this team will need a #2 QB this year or next. I prefer someone with some experience at a reasonable cost rather than a true rookie.

The Jets are paying him $8M even if they cut him, so getting him on the cheap is possible, even if it is a similar deal to TT. Come and show us what you got.

Does your limited football understanding comprehend something like that?��

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look young lady, just having some fun on the board. I understand your limited football knowledge does not allow u to see possibilities, but this team will need a #2 QB this year or next. I prefer someone with some experience at a reasonable cost rather than a true rookie.

The Jets are paying him $8M even if they cut him, so getting him on the cheap is possible, even if it is a similar deal to TT. Come and show us what you got.

Does your limited football understanding comprehend something like that?��

[/QUOTE]

Problem is, at this point I don't even think Sanchez is a #2 QB in this league.  Just because he was the starter for the Jets doesn't naturally make him a good backup QB for a legitimate NFL team.  

He's a BUM! Now with a bum shoulder.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PestZapper2. Show PestZapper2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sanchez to the Pats... Even jokingly (or is this freudian)

You must not be a true Pats fan

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would rather have Tebow then Sanchez.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Anytime.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pass on both.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is just plain moronic. Sorry. Really. But that is just.. well.. I said it...

Tebow is NOT a professional QB. Not without totally changing his mechanics. And then he still eneds to learn how to read Ds. If he had 4 years to train.,. MAYBE.. and JUST maybe.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is just plain moronic. Sorry. Really. But that is just.. well.. I said it...

Tebow is NOT a professional QB. Not without totally changing his mechanics. And then he still eneds to learn how to read Ds. If he had 4 years to train.,. MAYBE.. and JUST maybe.

[/QUOTE]

It was said jokingly.  Maybe.  But then again, could Mallet go in and start right now and win?  Tebow has done so, I think a team can build around him and take advantage of his strengths.  Will Sanchez be a starter?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

It was said jokingly.  Maybe.  But then again, could Mallet go in and start right now and win?  Tebow has done so, I think a team can build around him and take advantage of his strengths.  Will Sanchez be a starter?

Sanchez went to two AFCCG as a starter.

Tebow was led by a good defense and run game just as Sanchez was.

Sanchez beat us in the playoffs, in foxboro. we smashed Tebow.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts