Would Love to See Giants Lose Out and Miss The Playoffs.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Would Love to See Giants Lose Out and Miss The Playoffs.

would be sweet....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Would Love to See Giants Lose Out and Miss The Playoffs.

yeah, but they will squek in by beating the beagles, i think the crows could beat them next week

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

They won't lose out because they're playing the Eagles week 17.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They won't do anything if they make it. Too inconsistent and the luck factor that has won them two bowls has run out. They are completely overrated as is their average quarterback. Make it or not the Giants aren't a factor.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

They won't do anything if they make it. Too inconsistent and the luck factor that has won them two bowls has run out. They are completely overrated as is their average quarterback. Make it or not the Giants aren't a factor.

Yep. The whole idea some people are passing about Eli being elite is a load of crap. The guy is very inconsistent and does not play on an elite level as often as Brady, Rodgers, etc. His high image is riding on his 2 SB rings and some comebacks last year, nothing else.

IMO he is a good QB, but not elite.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Naw, If the Pats make it to and win the Superbowl this year...then the talk will be "well they only won it because the Giants didn't make it". It would be sort of like how most of us Pats fans, myself included, made satements like the Steelers won two Superbowls and only won them because they never had to go through the Patriots to get there. I have faith that the Pats will make it  New Orleans this year and win another Lombardi. I would love for the Gi Aint's to be the stepping stone to get it and I hope it's a decisive, embarrassing blow out in the Pats favor. Third times a charm just like it was in the Pats third time in the Superdome. Go Pats!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Naw, If the Pats make it to and win the Superbowl this year...then the talk will be "well they only won it because the Giants didn't make it". It would be sort of like how most of us Pats fans, myself included, made satements like the Steelers won two Superbowls and only won them because they never had to go through the Patriots to get there. I have faith that the Pats will make it  New Orleans this year and win another Lombardi. I would love for the Gi Aint's to be the stepping stone to get it and I hope it's a decisive, embarrassing blow out in the Pats favor. Third times a charm just like it was in the Pats third time in the Superdome. Go Pats!!!

I remember making those comments to Steeler fans.  

The giants losing would hopefully reduce trolling on the board

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't see how they miss the playoffs, tehy will just barely make it in.  Man, they looked horrible today!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I don't see how they miss the playoffs, tehy will just barely make it in.  Man, they looked horrible today!

would you say jests horrible. they didn't look too good last week either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

I am rooting for the Giants to make it to the SuperBowl. We want to restore balance to the universe by winning the Lombardi by beating these guys. And shut their fan base up as a nice bonus.

It does not look good for their chances to go through though, I have to admit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Jintsfan is conspicuously absent.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

great

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

We are all doomed...Jints won't like this thread at all. lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Well said. Ive been saying that for months. Its nice to be vindicated at last.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I'd like to see them in the playoffs. Maybe see them knock out some other teams.  I'd rather see Patriots vs. Giants over Patriots vs. 49ers or falcons or Packers.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i would too, but unless the eagles somehow beat them week 17, they will probobaly squeak in like they did last year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

NYG have the easiest schedule remaining in their division.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Giants currently out.  Without double checking i believe they'll be in if the win both remaining games.  Skins-Cowboys play head to head. Giants conference record.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

If dal and wash both win next week, and NY loses, it will be very hard for them to make the playoffs because wash, dal, and sea are all ahead of them. Even if they win the last week, its going to be tough for them to get in if they lose next week with dal/wash winning.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I admit it, they look like crap. I wouldn't count them out yet though.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

would be sweet....

UR KIND OF PATHETIC BREDBRU...REALLY

Uh oooh. He's using caps...U mad bro?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I want them in the Super Bowl...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts