Would Mallett, Spikes, a 2nd this yr and 1st Nxt yr be enough to get L Fitzgerald ?????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

Re: Would Mallett, Spikes, a 2nd this yr and 1st Nxt yr be enough to get L Fitzgerald ?????

In response to makonikyman's comment:

Can you IMAGINE what he would do to this offense?  It would be nuts...we could then cut bL, sign the linebackefor that used to play from USC, sign Talib n Reed and go for it for the next 2 or 3 years. Hey....why not

I posted this a few days ago and now therumor of a BIG trade coming.....IMAGINE...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Would Mallett, Spikes, a 2nd this yr and 1st Nxt yr be enough to get L Fitzgerald ?????

Can you IMAGINE what he would do to this offense?  It would be nuts...we could then cut bL, sign the linebackefor that used to play from USC, sign Talib n Reed and go for it for the next 2 or 3 years. Hey....why not

I posted this a few days ago and now therumor of a BIG trade coming.....IMAGINE...

If it does happen I'll print my prior post (as in lose this idea), chew it into a spit ball and post a pic of it on this thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

If it does happen I'll print my prior post (as in lose this idea), chew it into a spit ball and post a pic of it on this thread.

Lol...ok, deal. I know it's still a long shot. But Fitzgerald would free everything up for DA, Gronks, Hern, Vareen etc...he would make everyone better by just being on the field

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I think the days of Brady huckin' the ball 40 yards downfield are done. Fitgerald may be wasted here now. Brady's arm ain't what it was in 07.

That being said,,,,I will continue to repeat my mantra,,,,,I'm done with the flashy Offense that pizzes their pants in January.

It's long overdue to build the D back up to an in your face power.

I couldn't agree more. For all they would have to give up as far as picks, players, and money, Fitzgerald wouldn't be worth it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Quit rehashing the ridiculous fantasy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

This is how I feel about Fitz:

He is a LUXURY, not a NEED

If we had SEA or SF's defense, then I would say, why not.

When I see that an injury to a starting corner cripples us, or the fact that our Dline can't get pressure, I say solves those problems first

The whole flashy offense with a crap D doesn't work in this league.

Sections
Shortcuts