Would Seymour come back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Would Seymour come back?

Bridge burned? ....worth pursuing if he isn't looking for big payday??
    still something in tank? or is he done?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: Would Seymour come back?

that bridge is toast

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

no chance in hell, he has stated that he would play for 31 other teams before he'd even consider coming back to the pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Why do you say that? That statement couldn't be any more wrong. He had 8 sacks in 2008. How many sacks has a pats d lineman had since seymour? 

Did you mean the Pats sabotaged Seymour? Because they certainly did by shipping him to oakland. 

Don't disrespect a guy who helped the pats win three superbowls. 

In Response to Re: Would Seymour come back?:
    [QUOTE]Who would want him back?  He was actively sabotaging the team by the end of his time here.
    Posted by LJB064[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Beat me to the punch killa!

Imagine Seymour at DE this year? Once you lose a true 3 down lineman you really appreciate what they do for the team. 8 sacks in 2008 and stout against the run? I'd give my left arm to have seymour back on the team...

In Response to Re: Would Seymour come back?:
    [QUOTE]Oh yea LJ care to provide proof of that? Cause i dont think you have any to back that statement up. sorry. With that said I dont see him coming back. We will be lucky if he ever gets over it. Even Bledsoe got over it and now embraces his legacy as a Pat so hopefully one day so will Sey but for now he is all set.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

There is no bridge.....when Seymour got off in Oakland he turned around and pushed the TNT button............he has stated repeatedly he is open to 31 teams.............Jets and Phins will push hard for him..............Rex will bring him in along with Moss and stick it to us further.............He is on a mission to be a pain in the Pats side for years to come...........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

I would definatly want seymour back at the right price we have some young guys who have decent potential but at the same time an older seymour is still better than ron brace....Also if we bring in a young first round DE he could learn from him who at his best was arguably the best 3-4 end ever.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I want to say no way.  But losing makes winning shiny again, and Deion Branch is a happy Patriot.  Still, I don't think Seymour will return, and I don't think Mankins will be back.  Sad but true.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Everyone ignore LJB064, he's a victim of the we must hate everyone as soon as they leave New England mentality that people have. 

If I remember correctly, BB shipped Seymour away, Richie didn't want to go. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Seymore was always hurt in December. His durability was in question if you ask me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I don't think he would come back or if the Pats are even interested. If he did come back though we'd at least have a defense that can punch someone in the mouth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No, why would BB want him back? if he traded him away?

Sections
Shortcuts