WOULD THIS BE AWSOME, TEDY BRUSCHI AS DEFENSE COORD!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyslady12. Show bradyslady12's posts

WOULD THIS BE AWSOME, TEDY BRUSCHI AS DEFENSE COORD!!!!!

HE Knows His Stuff and Is So Passionate About Football, And Also Know's THE PATRIOT'S WAY!!! I Would Love To See This Happen!!!!:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: WOULD THIS BE AWSOME, TEDY BRUSCHI AS DEFENSE COORD!!!!!

He'd be way over his head.  There's a reason guys start out as position coaches and work their way up to coordinator and head coach jobs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Ya gotta pay some dues first. I'd love to see him as LB coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to WOULD THIS BE AWSOME, TEDY BRUSCHI AS DEFENSE COORD!!!!!:
    HE Knows His Stuff and Is So Passionate About Football, And Also Know's THE PATRIOT'S WAY!!! I Would Love To See This Happen!!!!:)
    Posted by bradyslady12

um, no.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I am sure he could work his way up from lets say LB coach but why would he want to? He has the best type of job for an ex athlete he's not hard on the eyes and has a great personality and knows his stuff. With his medical history he doesn't need the stress of Coaching.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

never happen..................next

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

It would be cool to see Tedy stalking the sideline in a BB hoodie, but I believe he has his eye on Trey Wingo's or even Chris Berman's chair.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Tedy would have to spend a number of years as a LB coach before he could ever approach Defensive Coordinator.  Not exactly a job you just step into.  Bruschi doesn't seem to want to deal with the demands that coaching brings.  He wants to spend time with his family.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Sure why not leave a great cushy job to be a thankless assistant coach.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Who cares what he wants. We're the fans d**n it!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Jeez, she didn't say she thought it would happen, just that in her opinion it would be awesome. Just like other posters think that JP would be awesome, or drafting Spiller would be awesome. What else is there to do until next week?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

You don't just jump into a defensive coordinator position.  You have to have experience as a scout and/or position coach before knowing the full range of responsibilities that a coordinator position requires.

I think he'd make a great linebackers coach someday (and could also probably coach d-line because that was his college position), but I think it would be weird for him to be a linebackers coach now with players who used to be his teammates.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jason4444444. Show Jason4444444's posts

I agree that he would be a great linebackers coach but coordinator would be too much. Nick you make an interesting point that it may be awkward for him because he played with several of the players. I have always thought that Troy Brown would be an awesome wide recievers coach but the same problem is there. It is interesting that many/most coaches never played a down of NFL football, let alone college football. Of the patriots current staff Pepper Johnson is the only coach that played in the NFL that I know of (*I may be wrong here but I am unaware of any others). What is also very interresting to me is the amount of coaches that are sons of coaches or brothers of coaches. The whole idea of being an NFL coach has no ryme or reason and so much of it is luck that there is no exact science to it at all. Although of our co-defensice coordinators for next year (at least the way I see it) , one was an NFL player in Johnson and one has adegree in aeronautical engineering from R.P.I. So where coaches come from can be very different. Just a thought... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he's not ready