Would this trade be possible?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Would this trade be possible?

I will probably get ripped for this one but....how about Jake Ballard to the Bears for their 20th pick?......could he garner a 1st round pick coming off injury? or is  he more mid level pick value?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Would this trade be possible?

not even close! Only 1st rounders we getting would be for either Gronk or Hernandez so the bears wouldnt be my choice. would have to be higher pick but make no mistake, we need all the tight ends we can. They always get hurt. This is the one year I think its ok to trade back and get more picks. 5 aint gonna cut it with all the needs we have.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Possible yes probable no, not at all. There are some really good young TE's in this draft that as just as talented if not more so then Ballard who are younger and no knee problem. You'd have to get the Bears on drugs for a trade like that. They'd be better off just taking a TE at 20 if that's what they wanted.

Because of the injury and the amount of good TE's in the draft you are looking at 4th-6th range at best. There's a reason BB wanted Ballard, look at his size and skill set. Though not nearly as talent he's similar to Gronk in a way. Having two guys with similar size and catching ability trump all as well as providing amazing depth when your 3rd guy is Hern

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

I will probably get ripped for this one but....how about Jake Ballard to the Bears for their 20th pick?......could he garner a 1st round pick coming off injury? or is  he more mid level pick value?

Never happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I don't even think you could get a 4th for Ballard

He came into the league in 2010, so this will be a contract year for him. He is also coming off a major leg injury.

If Percy Harvin isn't even worth a first, how would Ballard be worth that much?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

I don't even think you could get a 4th for Ballard

He came into the league in 2010, so this will be a contract year for him. He is also coming off a major leg injury.

If Percy Harvin isn't even worth a first, how would Ballard be worth that much?

I agree, a 4th would be stretching it. The guy hasn't played a down in almost two years (by the time they start playing), TEs are a dime a dozen and frankly, he wasn't all that special to begin with. Put it this way, he's a notch below Owen Daniels and Owen Daniels is not fetching a first rounder, except maybe in the CFL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Be lucky to get 7th rounder for Ballard. I dont know why folks are so high on Ballard. Look at his stats and game film before he got hurt he is nothing special. I would rather have Hoo-man over him. Hope I am wrong though but seems like another Daniel Fells.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Giants might be interested!  Hahahahahahaha!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

thanks gentlemen ........guess that answered my question.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts