Would This Trade Make Sense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Would This Trade Make Sense

I like big Vince but only if we can resign him for 3 Years. He is a big guy who will wear down in 4-5 Years so if he wants more than a 3 Year deal here is what I would do.
    Trade Vince to the Bucs for the 3rd and 42nd Picks. With the 3rd pick draft Berry, he will be a stud for years to come.
    With our 1st round pick I will look for one of the 3, Brandon Graham ,JOdrick
    orGresham. In the second I would look for Cody , Sapp, Tate & McCluster .

Yes I know this will not happen but one can hope.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Would This Trade Make Sense

you are leaving out one important side to this, why in the world would the Bucs make that trade?  Plus at #3 overall after the Rams scr*w up and take Bradford, we would grab Suh or another DT not a safety where we already have young quality depth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

I think Berry would be a better choice than Suh. I also thing that either Berry or Meriweather can play corner. A front three of Warren, Brace and Wright/ Graham. would be good, not great but good. I think we can find a decent free agent de that can either start for Brace or fill in on the line at either end. I also like the idea of the Pats going to a 4 3 D. I like Warren, Brace maybe Cody and Wright/ Graham.. The linebackers would be Mayo , Guyton and Sapp. I know that a good run stuffer in the middle is key but I would rather have Berry and since a we need to gamble on a rookie dt why not pay round 2 money rather than to 5 Money. I say if you break the bank on the 3rd pick it better work out and I think Berry will work out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

So you would trade a top 5, arguably a top 3, at his position that basically is the keystone of a 3-4 defense for a safety/cb that will cost a #3 pick? I didn't even mention that Tampa would die from laughing at even this request but dude wth are you smoking seriously. Who was the last S/CB that was worth the money or pick value at #3?

And then you want to switch to a 4-3 with Brace as a main piece. The same Brace that looked completely lost and was pushed back 5 yrds the only times he played? I'm sorry man but the trade doesn't make much sense to Tampa and the pick makes no sense to the Pats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

I'm sorry but this trade is almost as laughable as the one where SD would trade it's released players (Tomlinson and Sproules) plus our first rounder to the Lions to draft a RB still in college (Ingram).  

Sections
Shortcuts