would u have a prob if BRADY channeled his inner KAEPERNICK and walked around with a JETS or GIANTS cap on?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

would u have a prob if BRADY channeled his inner KAEPERNICK and walked around with a JETS or GIANTS cap on?

colin says "get a life" on twitter as irate fans rightfully go ballistic to his wearing of a miami dolphins cap.. jeez, are these jabros this disconnected from fandom realities? he has no 49ers caps? perhaps they didnt have a seahawks cap available. i dont think its asking too much of these highly paid guys (due to the home fans) use better judgment and social common sense. frankly the fact that colin cant rasp the obious makes me wonder how he will grasp the special defensive that will b utilized against him next year and beyond!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: would u have a prob if BRADY channeled his inner KAEPERNICK and walked around with a JETS or GIANTS cap on?

I really don't get all the huge hype around him and Russel Wilson this year, both got hot at times last year, but Kaep hasn't even played a full season and the media is ready to annoint him and Wilson as the next Brady/Manning or Montana/Marino. Let's see if they can do it again this year before we start saying both teams are set to win 4+ Super Bowls in the next decade!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: would u have a prob if BRADY channeled his inner KAEPERNICK and walked around with a JETS or GIANTS cap on?

http://cache.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//Headline_Archives/BDD_TB_GB_nyy_INF.jpg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

http://cache.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//Headline_Archives/BDD_TB_GB_nyy_INF.jpg

got no beef with that.. like w/lebron james wearing a yankee cap when he played for the cavs. tommy doesnt play for the sox. can u imagine big papi wearing a yankee or mets scap in the offseason?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Guys can do whatever they want in regards to other sports, but shouldn't be wearing another team's lid from their own sport.

I think Brady donning the Yanks hat is pretty weak, but to each their own.