Would we draft Tebow? Makes sense.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

Would we draft Tebow? Makes sense.....

One thing you can't teach is leadership. A QB has to be a natural born leader.....Belichick has gone on record over the past few years saying he loves Tim Tebow. He is also close with Urban Meyer....Tim Tebow is a natural born leader. His mechanics need to be tweaked & is not ready to play right away. He's a project. As was Brady when he walked through the Foxboro doors back in 2000.....

This seems to me like it'd be a nice fit. Tim will learn & be respectful. Not to mention he gives us a hell of a lot more options on 3rd/4th & 1 will a QB who likes contact & has some wheels. We all know Bill likes to go for it, so we might as well build a team around that mindset. Not to mention i'd rather not see Brady take those hits on short sneaks......Take Tebow late 2nd round-3rd round if he's there. Groom him. QB of the future. He has all the intangibles......If Bady is the modern day Montana why can't Tebow be Steve Young? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

Re: Would we draft Tebow? Makes sense.....

I'm guessing he'll be more like Danny Wuerffel than Steve Young.  Florida was 45-6-1 with Wuerrful.  Over his last 3 seasons, Florida went 35-6 with Tebow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Would we draft Tebow? Makes sense.....:
    One thing you can't teach is leadership. A QB has to be a natural born leader.....Belichick has gone on record over the past few years saying he loves Tim Tebow. He is also close with Urban Meyer....Tim Tebow is a natural born leader. His mechanics need to be tweaked & is not ready to play right away. He's a project. As was Brady when he walked through the Foxboro doors back in 2000Posted by seanblaze

yeah but how long would it take tebow? it only took Brady a year before he was popped into the starting job. brady was a pro style QB in college, tebow was not

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

IF New England uses one of their monumentally critical 2nd Round Selections neccessary in rebuilding the future youth core of this team with far more needed positions, ON A Quarterback- I'll cry blood red tears of disbelief...  And IF New England uses one of these direly important 2nd Round Selections on a cr#ppy side-arm throwing option QB with simply awful accuracy and a painfully slow release with itchy-running feet, In Florida's Tim Tebow just because He's a "LEADER"- I'll p#ke blood-red vomit out of my eyeballs, then eat it with toenail clippings as I curse God's name in he!!fire for not divinely possessing Bill Belichick's body and voice to intervene so BB didn't waste such a high draft pick on Tebow...  I'll continue doing this until I pass-out from blood loss or until NE selects whom I personally deem a decent worthwhile draft pick with their next in line selection...whatever comes first. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

ok I have to say this...

STOP POSTING STUPID SH!T

By the way you can't teach tallent either and he does not have NFL level tallent at QB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

sorry, I try not to lose my mind like that but if I see another post saying we should draft this guy I am going to lose it. If he is there in the 6th round and you have a compensatory pick you want to blow on him fine but nothing before the 6th round.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

If Jesus was the Pats GM, then we'd own Tebow in the first round....he ain't and BB won't....thank Jesus' daddy...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Anyone can command a huddle if Eli Manning can. Do you know why Tebow needs to yell? It's because he can't perform on the field like Sam Bradford.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Where are these quotes that have Belichick saying he loves Tebow? Either you know Belichick personally or you made that up. I think it's the latter. I know it's nice to think Tebow will be great, but Brady was not as FUNDAMENTALLY flawed as Tebow. Brady needed to hit the weight room, while Tebow needs to learn how to play QB.

I'm sorry, I agree with the others and wish people would stop posting this stuff. Read up on Tyson Alualu, a Patriots like character who actually can play a position for the Pats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

And Tedy Bruschi said you can teach leadership, which kind of kills your entire first post. He said the old regime of players LEARNED how to be leaders when people were saying the Pats lacked leadership after their playoff loss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

He got a 22 on the Wonderlic test. BB is a big fan of smart players. He won't use a 1st or 2nd rounder on him. If he fell late, that may be debatable, but I don't think we see Tebow in a Pats uniform.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

NO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

NO F-ing WAY!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

One things for sure they will be looking at QB's because they just scheduled a private workout with Zac Robinson of Oklahoma state,this is the second scheduled pre-draft private workout setup by the Patriots the other one is with Tony Moeaki the TE from Iowa..After posting this I found out that the Patriots were also scheduled private workouts with Ricky Sapp and Mardy Gilyard for this week.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

If Tim Tebow lived near me in Connecticut, I'd hang a voodoo doll in his likeness from the biggest tree outside his house that said, "We Don't Want You HERE in New England...Go Back Home, Because WE can't be responsible for what's gonna happen to you and your family!"  Then I'd firebomb his front porch...  Well, there's really no way I'd trully do any of that.  But IF The Patriots DID use a 2nd rder on him AND he happened to coincidentally move to my actual town, I just might leave a small nasty-note in his mailbox at 3 a.m., Telling him that He was a wasted draft pick and a crummy QB...well, maybe not that bad; Maybe it would read something like, "I hope you're not a wasted draft pick, buddy."  Nah, I probably wouldn't do that either, because I live in a pretty big town and I don't like walking, really...at all.  BUT IF Tim Tebow moved next door to me, then wow, It's Game On BABY, and I mean-right next door, not more than a stone's throw away from where I live, because if he was 2 houses away or more, then forget it...   BUT IF that DID happen, oh boy- I mean I wouldn't leave a note or anything because I don't wanna get caught messin' with someone's mailbox, but whenever I drove past his house, I'd sp!t out the car window in the overall direction of his property...well-not ALL the time, but definately some of the time, If noone was outside and the drapes were closed and at night, THEN yea-I'd probably do it almost every third time I drove by...  THEN If anyone ever caught me, I'd stand my ground and say, "Sorry Mr. Tebow...didn't know that was your house, Good luck on Sunday sir."  Then when I got back home and with my windows closed and radio on I'd say quietly but really sternly, "...you j#rk."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

You don't draft people because of their leadership but because they can play football at NFL level.
    How would look his leadership if he is no starter?

No Tebow, thx.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

No it doesnt....unless its in the 7th round

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Would we draft Tebow? Makes sense.....:
    One thing you can't teach is leadership. A QB has to be a natural born leader.....Belichick has gone on record over the past few years saying he loves Tim Tebow. He is also close with Urban Meyer....Tim Tebow is a natural born leader. His mechanics need to be tweaked & is not ready to play right away. He's a project. As was Brady when he walked through the Foxboro doors back in 2000..... This seems to me like it'd be a nice fit. Tim will learn & be respectful. Not to mention he gives us a hell of a lot more options on 3rd/4th & 1 will a QB who likes contact & has some wheels. We all know Bill likes to go for it, so we might as well build a team around that mindset. Not to mention i'd rather not see Brady take those hits on short sneaks......Take Tebow late 2nd round-3rd round if he's there. Groom him. QB of the future. He has all the intangibles......If Bady is the modern day Montana why can't Tebow be Steve Young? 
    Posted by seanblaze

LOL!!!  No....he would be long gone by the time Brady is done......

Felger, is this you?  It has to be, unless Felger is not the only one dumb enough to want this guy....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Please no

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Please please jump off the bandwagon. Tebow's skills are questionable but his ego is huge. Who would want to put up with his whining bible thumping.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

>>> You can't teach leadership.<<<<
     I guess we should just close down Westpoint and the Naval acadamy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lombardi479. Show lombardi479's posts

Yes, IF, we draft him as a TE in the 5th round.  We better NOT use a pick on him as a QB before the 32nd round.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

In Response to Re: Would we draft Tebow? Makes sense.....:
    In Response to Would we draft Tebow? Makes sense..... : yeah but how long would it take tebow? it only took Brady a year before he was popped into the starting job. brady was a pro style QB in college, tebow was not
    Posted by kansaspatriot

10 years ago a pro style QB was a traditional pocket passer...What is a pro style QB now? The rules haves changed as the game has become faster. Tebow could be an option to give us more options. Will the kid pan out? IDK......But one thing is for sure BB likes his game & his mentality is a throwback to Bruschi & Troy Brown. I have no doubt that if he wasnt a fit as a QB he could slide right in there & be an H-back too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

Where are these quotes that have Belichick saying he loves Tebow? Either you know Belichick personally or you made that up. I think it's the latter. I know it's nice to think Tebow will be great, but Brady was not as FUNDAMENTALLY flawed as Tebow. Brady needed to hit the weight room, while Tebow needs to learn how to play QB. I'm sorry, I agree with the others and wish people would stop posting this stuff. Read up on Tyson Alualu, a Patriots like character who actually can play a position for the Pats.
    Posted by Rockdog1293000

Here you go Kockdog...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

sorry, I try not to lose my mind like that but if I see another post saying we should draft this guy I am going to lose it. If he is there in the 6th round and you have a compensatory pick you want to blow on him fine but nothing before the 6th round.
    Posted by DaBlade

If you dudes were up on your BB banter you would know he is close with this kid & if he drops past the 2nd round there's a good chance hell be backing up Brady or on our practice squad as a project...BB was the one who told the kid to stay @ florida 1 more year...

"I talked to Bill Belichick. He said whatever is the best decision for you," Tebow told The New York Times. "It’s not like its going to hurt you to go back. The same teams that want you now are going to want you later."

http://www.nesn.com/2009/08/belichick-advised-tebow-to-stay-at-florida.html