would we look at...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

would we look at...

Bringing Richard Seamore back again next year?  (wouldn't that be a kick in the bellringer to Al Davis). What about Nnandi Asogha? (not a spellamatician) Raiders can't franchise them both, and likely don't want to, if they're realistic. Who care's if you have a shut down corner on the worst team in league?  And seamore is another guy they shouldn't resign, honestly, because by the time the team's good, he'll be done.

I think they're both going to be available, just not sure if it's the right thing to do.  Or if he'd come back, for that matter...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: would we look at...

If I remember correctly, Seymour was extremely bitter towards the organization when he was traded so I don't see this happening. A more desperate team will surely line up and overpay for Seymour. If that doesn't happen, maybe (and it's still a longshot), he'll take the best available offer and come back. Another factor is this: we're looking decent on the defensive line so far. If we get a little better, which is expected of a Belichick defense throughout the course of the year, we'll look at DE in the draft with all the picks we have. Warren will come back as well so he'd be that veteran presence we'd look to while the young guys develop.

Nnandi is not happening; McCourty is developing into a stud (Belichick just said today that he ranks very, very high in terms of young players coming in and immediately understanding the game through film study). If Bodden was healthy, our secondary would be above average. Plus, he'll demand top dollar and again, a more desperate team will hand over the money and the Pats won't overpay for a position they're not looking to bolster.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He said the only team he would not consider playing was the Patriots, but he told G Warren to sign with the Pat's sooo I dunno.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

would have to agree with apdynasty, Nnamdi is going to require ALOT of money, he is currently the highest paid CB, i cant imagine that he would take a pay cut to come here?  and with  the emergence of McCourty things should be focused more on getting pressure on the opposing QB to make his job and Butler much easier next season 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

No, too much dough.  Why do you think the Raiders didn't sign him to a long term deal? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

The didn't sign him to a long-term deal but he's making the same as the average of the top 5 DE's this year... that's still definitely over paying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think the focus is on finding the "next" Richard Seymour...hence hoarding the draft picks. Assuming a rookie cap in the next CBA...and not needing a QB, the Pats could package any number of picks, move up in the draft for the top rated DL in the draft, if they wish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

With Bodden and Warren back next year the Pats will look for four holes to fill next year, a top DL, OLB, WR (and if Tate plays to his potential this may not be a need) and RB.  With 7 picks in the first 4 rounds they should be able to move around and get who they want (need) . . .  Latter round will see the Pats looking for offensive linemen to develop . . .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Richard will get TAG'd again

I may be mistaken.... but Namdis contract has a clause that prevents him from playing under the franchise tag again.

He is free to go

I don't think the raiders should be concerned because that defense is being built around there new STUD McClain... plus they picked up Wimbley, Groves and a couple other keepers.

the strength of there D has shifted so they can give Namdi his walking papers

NO i do not think we will sign Namdi

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

yeah, I don't think so either.  Just thought I'd throw it out to the masses.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

no thanks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

What has Seymour accomplished the past two years?  Not much, save for one excellent first game with the Raiders. I agree with RKARP - they will be looking for the next, new, great DL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

Cant see either coming here. Big Sey will have plenty of options even at his age. W/ so many teams playing the 3-4 now , many have just changed in the past 2-3 years , he'll find work quick. It doesnt matter if you like the guy or not , in his prime he was maybe the best to ever play the 5 tech. Im not sure if you've been watching football over the past 10 years Chris , but the Raiders arnt exactly a stable franchise. Their quite possibly the worst run franchise in sports , when you take into account who they were and what they stood for. You cant say what has he done the past 2 years , thats not fair or smart. Moss actually played well there and so did Sapp. When you have no structure at all , no talent , no direction , its kinda hard to win in the NFL. Moss had over a 1000 and 8 TDs his first year. Yes its not Moss-like #'s , but 1000/8 is still a good year. And people dont know just how much Moss plays hurt. He played hurt his whole rookie year , last year in Minne. , both years in Oak. , first part of his first game and almost all of last year. Thats close to 5 years of playing through/with pain and over 60 TDs. LOL look who he was playing w/! Kerry Collins , Aaron Brooks , Andrew Walter , cmon now! Both Moss/Sapp had no talent/help around them. Combine that w/ the fact w/ who was running the franchise , coaches etc. ... its a clusterf u c k of f u c k u p s over there. Sey's not coming back here and I dont blame him. We did trade him to Oakland after all. And why would Nnamdi want to come here , you are aware that him and Sey. play on the same team LOL. He did just see what happened w/ Moss. Nnamdi isnt going to want and come here , sign a big contract and then released/traded 2-3 years later when he's 32.