Would you assume...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: Would you assume...

patsfanssince1966 you are not a fortune teller! stop trying to act like one

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Would you assume...:
    In Response to Re: Would you assume... : Someone called me a moron because I "didn't know" that Warren was on IR again.  Of course I did know that, but one cannot assume that he would still have gotten hurt if he had been a Patriot still.  
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Hmmmm.....That is weird......We are all fans of you here!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Would you assume...:
    that Ty Warren would have injured his triceps if he had stayed with the Pats?

?????  What is the point of this discussion as injuries do not pick and choose their timing.  OF course it could have happened here!!  Lucky for the Pats, it didn't.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

I would assume that you are a moron and this is one of your typical stupid posts.
    As usual you are the biggest idiot on this forum. You must have stayed home and got drunk all day judging from the stupidity of all your posts today. Congratulations, you've managed to start the most meaningless thread anybody here has read all month. Keep up the good work. Wow, a Pats fan since 1966 and you have managed to learn nothing about football. What a loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

i'm just glad patsfansince1966 is not the patriots gm- even though he pretends like he is

I would assume that you are a moron and this is one of your typical stupid posts. As usual you are the biggest idiot on this forum. You must have stayed home and got drunk all day judging from the stupidity of all your posts today. Congratulations, you've managed to start the most meaningless thread anybody here has read all month. Keep up the good work. Wow, a Pats fan since 1966 and you have managed to learn nothing about football. What a loser.
    Posted by PatsareNumberone

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

tricep tears are a funny thing. Most are not caused by sudden snaps but long term wear closer to where the muscle attaches to the bone or by out of shape muscles that are stressed beyond there means. They can snap from weaken strands from drug use or sudden shape impact but these aren't typical. As I don't believe Warren is on any type of drugs it would appear the tear was due to long time wear or excessive strain on the muscle without proper maintenance, most likely from not working out proper during his last injury. Since one of the reasons the Pats released was reportedly he didn't keep in shape during his time on IR his tricep could have been a ticking time bomb. Actually most tendon and muscle tears are just ticking time bombs waiting to go off (Welker for example). Yes they can be caused by sudden impact or force in the wrong direction but this doesn't appear to be the case with Warren. It's not like separations, broken bones, pulls, or compressions. Tears are injures that can start off the field and eventually appear during random times. Unfortunately for Ty the likely hood of his tricep tearing regardless of team might have been pretty high to begin with and it just took that little extra force to cause failure. Ask any doctor it's practically impossible to predict a muscle/tendon failure. I myself tore 2 tendons and my previous x-rays showed no prior damage but when they went in to repair the tear they found scared tissue that showed long term tearing. They said most people have this type of damage and it could never result in a tear or suddenly just snap. Athletes run a higher risk simply because of the added stress applied to those micro tears

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I would assume that you are a moron and this is one of your typical stupid posts. As usual you are the biggest idiot on this forum. You must have stayed home and got drunk all day judging from the stupidity of all your posts today. Congratulations, you've managed to start the most meaningless thread anybody here has read all month. Keep up the good work. Wow, a Pats fan since 1966 and you have managed to learn nothing about football. What a loser.
    Posted by PatsareNumberone

In Response to Re: Would you assume... : And you don't have any functioning neocortex.

~I mean, HONESTLY!  Seriously?  It makes me f$k!ng ILL, when I see people responding like this.  Everyone's always all, "Neocortex this" and "Neocortex that", where Noone- NOONE shows any respect any longer to the Brain Stem...  

Oooo look at ME, I'm all evolved...!  I don't have any use for inputing simple motor control, posture, or immediate consciousness...  Ohhh, I'm not just wayyyy above, the Metecephalon, but I don't even use my hindbrain At All!  One better, I've also in fact, cut out the midbrain, with all its axons relaying hearing, scent, eye & body movement, out of the picture entirely!  It just goes directly to the my best bud, Mr. Cerebellum!!!  But the brain stem fella who I hate MOST is undoubtedly, that Medulla Oblongata !d!ot!!!  I don't want some j#-rk breathin' for me, and tellin my heart when and how to beat...  More people to boss me around, yea pssh- THAT'S what I need!?!  Who even NEEDS any connection to the spinal cord At ALL!!   

Sections
Shortcuts