Would you like to see Randy Moss be in Patriots uniform in 2012?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Would you like to see Randy Moss be in Patriots uniform in 2012?

I love to see Randy Moss back in the Pats uniform rather then someones else.  First, his price is not high compare to Reggie Wayne.  Second, he knows the Pats offense well and connected to Tom Brady. (He and Tom have make a record during his first year with the Pats in 2007) Lastly, Randy is really want a championship ring therefore he will make a committment to the Pats.  He is a deep treat wide receiver that the Pats need, If he does not then BB can cut him any time he wants.  This is a safe pick for BB.
    With Randy, Wes, Deion and 2 probowl TEs Gronks, Hernandez and Law firm.  This offense will be back into the spot light super bowl 47.
    Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Would you like to see Randy Moss be in Patriots uniform in 2012?

Not again...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Would you like to see Randy Moss be in Patriots uniform in 2012?:
    [QUOTE]Not again...
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Isn't this the 5th thread on this topic?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Would you like to see Randy Moss be in Patriots uniform in 2012?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would you like to see Randy Moss be in Patriots uniform in 2012? : Isn't this the 5th thread on this topic?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

That estimate is probably a tad conservative />_>

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

for the league minimum Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

YES!!  we need a deep threat downfield and i think he would come in and keep his mouth shut and just play ball (like 07 but minus the yardage and td's)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Heck no.

People have to start realizing this isn't 07' anymore. Moss is a shell of his former self and burnt his bridge on the way out. If them not signing him last year was any indication I don't know what is.

Can we please stop these threads and just let it die already

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I'll have to go with kansaspatriot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I hear Stanley Morgan has been keeping in shape too. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

No, IMO he is done. Back in the pre-season of 2010 the talk was how great Moss looked and that he was in the best shape of his life. Once the season started he clearly wasn't getting the same separation that he would in 2007. Still a decent receiver but had obviously lost a step from his record setting 2007 season. He struggled against Revis, other than the nice one handed TD grab when Revis had pulled his hammy. I'd like to see them look elsewhere for a wideout.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Only if it's at a ceremony to retire his jersey.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I'd love to have Moss back as a Patriot...I think he's learned his lesson & if he will be a role player & do as he's asked he'd be awesome....I don't believe a motivated Moss is close to done,,,he's still better than most & from 30 yards in he's a HUGE TD target for Brady...I actually wish he played for us last year....now that O'brien is gone.....just sayin'

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Moss - Limited Role Yes
    Moss - Vet Salary -Yes 
    Moss - Humbled - Yes .

Moss Tv- No.
    Moss alligator Arms (Carolina 2010) No
    Moss Off Plays -No .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Enough about Moss. Moss is done..Now will someone please post a real thread???!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybologna2. Show mybologna2's posts

You know that song in silence of the lambs is WILD HORSES not FLOGGING DEAD HORSES.If you go to hooters you can see HOs in a uniform,but its best when they dont wear one.2012 I think is a old Rush song.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I really hope the Pats go with older, slower receivers who are a distraction so YES!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

No way!  All done with this

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

If we can get Mike Wallace I'd much rather go that route then bring back Moss.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I've never seen a guy that has done absolutely nothing the past two seasons gather so much press. This guy lost a step 4 years ago and at the age of what? 36, he's going to come in and help us?

Listen, he very well may be able to run a 4.3 for some team next month, the problem is old legs can't sustain that kind of quickness over the long haul...never mind his attitude and the fact that guys that are 36 who haven't played professional football in two years have a tendency to get injured.

I like the guy and hope he goes somewhere and catches 36 balls with a few touchdowns - maybe gets a little bit of spring back in his legs for the playoffs (after he sits out 6 games with a injury), but I don't want him here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Count me in the YES column. I think Randy can be what the Pats need. Really.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

It's all about McDaniels... He used moss in 2007 and knows what he brings. He's not a pigheaded racist-type like O'Brien who only knows how to use white guys in his offense and basically ruins talented black receivers (ocho, moss2010) by having no clue what to do with them or how to get them involved. It's likely a personality issue where there were words said and friction developed... After all this was obie's first pro OC gig and he don't take no sh!t from nobody. McDaniels has a different way of operating and he gets more cred having been around the league getting some well rounded experience. You think he might have a chip on his shoulder now? What better way to go than proving himself able to communicate a clear vision of a balanced power offense that attacks the whole field, something that everyone's overblown pompous hero O'Brien couldn't do. And McDaniels has a more easygoing personality that can laugh off the inconsequential little head games that happen and with Brady actually can pull it off. Whether a 35 year old moss is a part of this... Hmmm... As a role receiver for short money definitely. Great hands, smart, big wingspan ... Think Brady might be tired of throwing to short guys all the time? Short guys have their roles too , on short routes. But down the field height and length MATTERS. Look at jints' nicks. He caught several Eli wobblers where he reached over the db. Gronk uses his height. It's not new, but Brady has been so accurate that it didn't matter as much to this team. Throwing the ball low protects receivers... Except when you're going over a lb's outstretched hands. And maybe (hmmm...) Brady just isn't that accurate any more and the game is speeding up on him and it's just easier throwing to tall guys. Having moss as a 3 receiver who can attack seams and exploit zones would be an excellent addition to this team. Brady needs more guys he can feel CONFIDENT throwing to. Like Welker, like gronk, like Hernandez. The simplest move is to drop Underwood and bring in moss to fight it out with ocho. Maybe moss can bring up ocho as aguy who speaks his language... Again for short money with incentives there is very little downside. Sometimes the simple move is better than blowing the whole thing up. Just look at the jets attempt to upgrade their receiving group. The big change is at the top with McDaniels.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

If we don't pick him up, where do you think he ends up...? Let's see, who would be just kooky enough to take a chance on this guy... Someone who needs receiving help on his team... Someone who wouldn't mind showing up NE and Belichick.... You want to see him on the jets...?

25. This post has been removed.