Would you trade Ben Watson straight up for AJ "touchy" Feeley? POLL

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Re: Would you trade Ben Watson straight up for AJ "touchy" Feeley? POLL

In Response to Re: Would you trade Ben Watson straight up for AJ "touchy" Feeley? POLL:
    [QUOTE]Watson has done nothing for 5 years.  What makes anyone think he could be productive now?  The only thing he excels at is getting injured and dropping passes. Bust.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say he's done nothing but I agree he hasn't exactly been world shattering.  The issue is he's a 1st round pick and people have expectations of an Antonio Gates or Tony Gonzales - dominant TE.  I think for the most part he's done what has been asked of him in recent years but obviously the team feels Baker is a more complete End - as do I.

It it's going to come down to him vs. Alex Smith just consider they're essentially the same player but Watson has familiarity with the system.  At no point this offseason has it looked like Smith has connected with any QB on the roster - 1 reception for 3 yards in the preseason.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Finbar. Show Finbar's posts

Re: Would you trade Ben Watson straight up for AJ "touchy" Feeley? POLL

I would trade Ben Watson for retired football player Jay Feely. I would trade Ben Watson straight up for Nashua Telegraph sports correspondent PAUL Feely. I would trade Ben Watson straight up for Ben Walton. I would trade Ben Watson straight up for Sherlock Holmes' sidekick Watson. I would trade Ben Watson straight up for Ben Vereen- better feet.  It's addition by subtraction at this point, my friends.

Sections
Shortcuts