Wouldn't Be Surprised If Colts Lose To Texans This Weekend.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EternalLaw. Show EternalLaw's posts

Wouldn't Be Surprised If Colts Lose To Texans This Weekend.

How many times have blown calls and plain LUCK bailed out the "Clots" this season? Maybe if Ed Reed had bothered to shower and shave, he would have skipped that moronic lateral attempt to nobody and the Colts lose that game.

I have no reason to talk about the Pats/Colts. The PI call was a joke and so was the 4th & 2 spot. It was almost like BDC Dottie was officiating that game--that's how blind, dumb and useless those stripes were.

But the Texans almost beat the Colts in Indy earlier this season and are pretty much in a do or die situation. No team has that much luck, not even the Colts.

Don't get me wrong. I want the Colts to go undefeated so their first loss will be when the Bengals eliminate them on a last second FG in the AFC playoffs.

But I am betting on the Texans bringing the Colts back to earth real fast.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Re: Wouldn't Be Surprised If Colts Lose To Texans This Weekend.

I would. The Texans are the biggest chokers in the NFL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

you know the zebras wont let the Dolt lose....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

I actually agree.  The Colts are flawed.  Very good, but flawed.  The Patriots should have beaten them save to bonehead call by their coach.  While the Colts should win, I could very easily see a Texans win, esp3ecially after that disappointing loss to the Titans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Titans are going to knock the Colts out. They have the best RB in football, the Colts don't do too well against good backs. The way Vince Young is playing offense, I wouldn't be surprised if they 10-6.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Wouldn't Be Surprised If Colts Lose To Texans This Weekend.:
    you know the zebras wont let the Dolt lose....
    Posted by ccsjl

Why focus on your team's failures when you can conveniently blame the officials.  I'll file that away for the future.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I actually agree.  The Colts are flawed.  Very good, but flawed.  The Patriots should have beaten them save to bonehead call by their coach.  While the Colts should win, I could very easily see a Texans win, esp3ecially after that disappointing loss to the Titans.
    Posted by AsylumGuido

absolutely possible.  The colts are flawed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

The Titans are going to knock the Colts out. They have the best RB in football, the Colts don't do too well against good backs. The way Vince Young is playing offense, I wouldn't be surprised if they 10-6.
    Posted by 49Patriots

Its possible.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Since this is a league where the Raiders beat the Bengals & the Chiefs beat the Steelers...  Yes, anything is possible.

I'm tired of all these: Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda rants.  Let's take care of our business and we'll worry about the Colts in January. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

The Texans certainly have the potential to do it, but everytime they get a chance to prove themselves as legit contenders against a good team they find a way to blow it. I hope they do it, if not the Titans will bring them down to Earth when Chris Johnson puts up 250 on them...unless there is phantom holding on every long run of course.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Wouldn't Be Surprised If Colts Lose To Texans This Weekend. : Why focus on your team's failures when you can conveniently blame the officials.  I'll file that away for the future.
    Posted by underdoggg

Why pretend your team wins legitimately?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Posted by 49Patriots

I agree with 49 on 3/4 things - Titans have the best shot of any left to knock off Indy, Chris Johnson is the best RB in the NFL, and VY is playing some inspired football, but I find it hard to believe they will run the table and go 10-6.  They have a couple of tough games on the slate. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Wouldn't Be Surprised If Colts Lose To Texans This Weekend. : Why pretend your team wins legitimately?
    Posted by EnochRoot

Why pretend, indeed, when reality is so much more satisfying.   

All I have to do is look up their record on any sports website or in any newspaper and right there in the standings all of these media outlets tell me that the colts haven't lost a game.  

I don't know what more you want to define legitimacy.  But listen, maybe you could investigate the line judge.  Maybe he's a bettor like Donaghy.  Good luck with that.  Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

I´ve been watching Brian Cushing all season long... i thought he was going to be a huge bust, but the guy can really play.

He´s a tackling machine, he´s fast and play with a lot of emotion. He & Mayo could be great playing together.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I would.

Somebody might, indeed, beat the Colts, but I have a hard time believing it will be Houston. As much as Indy plays just well enough (or gets a crucial break or two) to beat whomever they face, the Texans are polar opposites. Good enough against the dregs of the league, they tend to be their own worst enemy against anything remotely resembling quality opposition. It takes a special kind of opponent to make the Tennessee Titans look formidable, and I think that might just be a particularly apt description of the Texans.

Special.

Conversely, while it's true that Indy has flaws, I'm not finding any legitimate reasons to believe anyone is going to beat them until they meet San Dago in the playoffs. It's easy to say that teams like San Francisco and Houston and Baltimore made the Colts look pedestrian, while being unable to take them out -- but when Indy needs 22, or 20 or 18 to win, it gets 22 or 20 or 18.

When it needs 35, it gets 35.

Supposing that Team B might do W or X against the Colts because Team A did Y and Z is an exercise in futility. It's worth remembering that the season is upon us where it is important to remember that if "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

In Response to Wouldn't Be Surprised If Colts Lose To Texans This Weekend.:
    How many times have blown calls and plain LUCK bailed out the "Clots" this season? Maybe if Ed Reed had bothered to shower and shave, he would have skipped that moronic lateral attempt to nobody and the Colts lose that game. I have no reason to talk about the Pats/Colts. The PI call was a joke and so was the 4th & 2 spot. It was almost like BDC Dottie was officiating that game--that's how blind, dumb and useless those stripes were. But the Texans almost beat the Colts in Indy earlier this season and are pretty much in a do or die situation. No team has that much luck, not even the Colts. Don't get me wrong. I want the Colts to go undefeated so their first loss will be when the Bengals eliminate them on a last second FG in the AFC playoffs. But I am betting on the Texans bringing the Colts back to earth real fast.
    Posted by EternalLaw

Don't get your hopes up.  Manning will always get the critical calls and teams like Houston will most likely choke in the end.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Wouldn't Be Surprised If Colts Lose To Texans This Weekend.:
    How many times have blown calls and plain LUCK bailed out the "Clots" this season? Maybe if Ed Reed had bothered to shower and shave, he would have skipped that moronic lateral attempt to nobody and the Colts lose that game. I have no reason to talk about the Pats/Colts. The PI call was a joke and so was the 4th & 2 spot. It was almost like BDC Dottie was officiating that game--that's how blind, dumb and useless those stripes were. But the Texans almost beat the Colts in Indy earlier this season and are pretty much in a do or die situation. No team has that much luck, not even the Colts. Don't get me wrong. I want the Colts to go undefeated so their first loss will be when the Bengals eliminate them on a last second FG in the AFC playoffs. But I am betting on the Texans bringing the Colts back to earth real fast.
    Posted by EternalLaw

I expect the Texans to win. Their D can handle The Colts O and this week they will let Matt throw...

Sections
Shortcuts