wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/20/patriots-moves-spark-speculation/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

Re: wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson

merriman is comeing!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson:
    merriman is comeing!
    Posted by Vladtheimpaler1

Hide all the asian bisexual hookers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson : Hide all the asian bisexual hookers!
    Posted by mbeaulieu07
    to-shay,the suspense is killing me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson : to-shay,the suspense is killing me.
    Posted by mosseffect43

It sure is, and I love it.  I like the offseason/transactions as much as I do the regular season!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

beleive it or not i would welcome either one of these players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Merriman doesn't have a sack in almost 2 calendar years.  He's done absolutely nothing this year.  In my opinion, thinking he would boost the pass rush is a pipe dream.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

merriman is not the same player anymore.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Why does everyone want Merriman. He is a shell of what he used to be. He was manhandled last night. He has zero sacks, and only 13 tackles.

Really, TBC has more production than that.

Moreover, he can't cover out of the backfield.

I don't get it. If he were healthy, maybe. But he isn't healthy. And he won't be healthy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

if that article is true that the pats are going after merriman or jackson.both would be huge for the team.sure merriman hasnt done much lately,but how many players have landed here,and just blew up?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Why does everyone want Merriman. He is a shell of what he used to be. He was manhandled last night. He has zero sacks, and only 13 tackles. Really, TBC has more production than that. Moreover, he can't cover out of the backfield. I don't get it. If he were healthy, maybe. But he isn't healthy. And he won't be healthy.
    Posted by zbellino

ZB says it all

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from falline. Show falline's posts

In Response to wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson:

Nice find! I'll take either/or.... Jackson is an animal and would probably mean Morris is done for the year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Why does everyone want Merriman. He is a shell of what he used to be. He was manhandled last night. He has zero sacks, and only 13 tackles. Really, TBC has more production than that. Moreover, he can't cover out of the backfield. I don't get it.
    Posted by zbellino
    hey what about jackson? have to agree with vlad.every player that has joined the pats have went off in production.but it is coincidence that merrimans salary is the amount the pats freed up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Clady owned Merriman last night. And so will any decent LTs (Long, Ferguson etc...).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Why does everyone want Merriman. He is a shell of what he used to be. He was manhandled last night. He has zero sacks, and only 13 tackles. Really, TBC has more production than that. Moreover, he can't cover out of the backfield. I don't get it.
    Posted by zbellino

I completely agree. Without the HGH he is a shell of his former self and is not a coverage guy. Dont we already have that in Burgess?

I'll take Steven the beast Jackson all day though. No way it happens.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson : I completely agree. Without the HGH he is a shell of his former self and is not a coverage guy. Dont we already have that in Burgess? I'll take Steven the beast Jackson all day though. No way it happens.
    Posted by TrueChamp
    gotta think positive.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson : hey what about jackson? have to agree with vlad.every player that has joined the pats have went off in production.
    Posted by mosseffect43

What about Jackson?

He is awesome.

That's what.

Oh, he is also injury prone, which will tick off the forum 'tough guys' who bag on injured players.

And he will cost a ton. I don't think there is another 230 lb back who can catch out of the backfiled like he can.

Look, if Ne grabbed either player, I defer to their judgement.

But I can't see how they work Jackson's cost in. And I don't see the attraction to having Merriman, when he is a one dimensional OLB, whose one dimension is a bit thin right now.

That said, a palyer like Jackson would transform this offense into something completely different than it was even in 2007. It would be hard to find answers to that group of players.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson : I completely agree. Without the HGH he is a shell of his former self and is not a coverage guy. Dont we already have that in Burgess? I'll take Steven the beast Jackson all day though. No way it happens.
    Posted by TrueChamp

Are we certain he is off the PEDs?  Did you see him in the thick of that stupid scuffle BEOFRE last night's game.  Q:Who fights before the game even starts?  A: A 'roid freak. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I meant "BEFORE".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In Response to Re: wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson : Hide all the asian bisexual hookers!
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

Do we have to hide ALL of them?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Merriman actually ran in to break up the fight yesterday.  But he's definitely not close to the same player without the HGH, or with his injuries, or for whatever reason.  I don't want him within 50 miles of Gillette Stadium.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Not sure what the move is but as i noticed in another post there has been talk of bringing back Deion Branch as well. Oh well, I am not sure what the mad genius has in store but I will defer to his knowledge and sit back and see what happens.  No matter what I expect next years LB corps to get some massive upgrading. Only one that is guaranteed to be here is Mayo.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

Clady owned Merriman last night. And so will any decent LTs (Long, Ferguson etc...).
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

Amazing what a lack of drugs can do to Merriman's game.......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

In Response to Re: wouldnt this be huge? merriman or jackson : Are we certain he is off the PEDs?  Did you see him in the thick of that stupid scuffle BEOFRE last night's game.  Q:Who fights before the game even starts?  A: A 'roid freak. 
    Posted by chrisakawoody

honeslty i hate merriman but i must dissagree with u he was trying to hold the other charger players back...... idiot.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Look what it has done to the Panthers.

In 2003 they went to the SB and nearly won. But we learned that about half the starters were using.

Presuming they are still not using, look at them now.

Sections
Shortcuts