WOW, are there a lot of worried fans here or what???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: WOW, are there a lot of worried fans here or what???

We had 3 TO's yesterday and Balt still couldnt win. Brady was flat and Balt still couldn't win. The D came to play. I'll bet Brady scores more then 23 points in the SB. If Eli is going to depend on some lucky hail mary or miracle catch he could be in for a long day. The O although not being 100% gassed Lewis and the Ravens D.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Let's face it: of all the NFC play-off teams the Giants are probaby the second-easiest matchup for the Patriots in the SB. So why people are freaking out?

The Baltimore played almost perfect game on both sides of the ball and the Patriots beat them. The Giants do not match up well to the Patriots. They have great pass rush, the Pats have great O-line. It's a wash. Their secondary are OK, but the Pats TEs+Welker will give them fits. Advantage - Patriots. I'd rather have Tom than Eli at QB. Don't tell me that Eli was playing great yesterday.

The Pats D-line is playing great. The Giants O-line is not. Advantage - Patriots.
    I'll give the Giants WRs advantage over the Patriots secondary. Overall, the Patriots should be favored to win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: WOW, are there a lot of worried fans here or what???:
    [QUOTE]We had 3 TO's yesterday and Balt still couldnt win. Brady was flat and Balt still couldn't win. The D came to play. I'll bet Brady scores more then 23 points in the SB. If Eli is going to depend on some lucky hail mary or miracle catch he could be in for a long day. The O although not being 100% gassed Lewis and the Ravens D.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Do you really wanna bet?

I just dont get it. Isnt that what happened last time. Brady laughed when he heard the prediction of scoring just 17 and only scored 14 and now with 5 years later you would bet that we score more than 23???  Why?  You havent learned anything since 07 i guess.

I guess you make that bet because statistically Giants are a worse defense right??

WOW, is all I have to say and you need to learn more if thats the case,. if not I apologize. At this stage, Stats mean nothing, Its all about matchups and we match up worse with the Giants so why you think we score more is beyond me

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WOW, are there a lot of worried fans here or what??? : Do you really wanna bet? I just dont get it. Isnt that what happened last time. Brady laughed when he heard the prediction of scoring just 17 and only scored 14 and now with 5 years later you would bet that we score more than 23???  Why?  You havent learned anything since 07 i guess. I guess you make that bet because statistically Giants are a worse defense right?? WOW, is all I have to say and you need to learn more if thats the case,. if not I apologize. At this stage, Stats mean nothing, Its all about matchups and we match up worse with the Giants so why you think we score more is beyond me
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    If asked this question again... I'd like to see Brady say: " We'll do our best to score at least one more point than the Giants.. and that could mean 3 - 2 and a win, all that matters!".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Angle o light, you think Bmore played a perfect game?

How about the 1st quarter, They did nothing., It wasnt until Flacco hit Smith deep that he gained confidence.

B.B. always comes out with good plans and they last as long as the Qb takes to figure them out. Peyton Manning in 06 AFCCG.

SO basically, you have to score early while the team is struggling. Eli wont take as long to figure it out, He is a better QB and has a consultant in Manning who will tell him all he needs to know. Playing in Indy doesnt hurt either, but if Brady puts together his A game, I love our Chances, but whats saying he will?? The 2, almost 3 pics he threw last time and shut out in the first half...lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to WOW, are there a lot of worried fans here or what???:
    [QUOTE]Pats are in the Super Bowl and there is a surprising amount of pessimism here about their chances against the Giants.  Where's the faith they'll win instead of this whiny "I'm worried about the Giants" crap!!  Yes, the Pats didn't play their best, BUT THEY WON!!  The D probably played better than most thought they would in spite of that horrible O, talk about bad play calling in which they seemed to go conservative yesterday.  Anyway... I am so glad fans DO NOT play the game.  The team has faith they can win and that is where I place my trust because opinions don't play!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

No.  It's the same doomsday, chicken little, crazy people saying the same stuff.  Remember all the "One and done" threads?  Whatever.  Rusty hates the offense, someone else hates the defense, someone thinks the team is doomed, BB and/or Brady is arrogant, etc.  What a bunch of lucking foosers.  They all make me vomit.  I'm ON the team bus, win lose or draw.  I will be WITH my team, and I won't be staring at them crying waiting for the other team to beat them to a pulp.  I won't crunch numbers and decide what will happen.  I will put on my so called "rose colored glasses"  and really enjoy the ride.  Which has gone a few games farther than most of the loonies have predicted.  F@%k 'em.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

[QUOTE]Angle o light, you think Bmore played a perfect game? How about the 1st quarter, They did nothing., It wasnt until Flacco hit Smith deep that he gained confidence. B.B. always comes out with good plans and they last as long as the Qb takes to figure them out. Peyton Manning in 06 AFCCG. SO basically, you have to score early while the team is struggling. Eli wont take as long to figure it out, He is a better QB and has a consultant in Manning who will tell him all he needs to know. Playing in Indy doesnt hurt either, but if Brady puts together his A game, I love our Chances, but whats saying he will?? The 2, almost 3 pics he threw last time and shut out in the first half...lol
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Jay, the Ravens could not do anything on offence in the 1st quarter not because they made mistakes, but because the Patriots D was playing lights out. Still, Flacco did not force the ball into coverage and took sacks when necessary. Can you point out Raven's mistakes from yesterday's game other than the missed FG?

Also, if Eli is so smart, why it took him almost 3 quarters to figure Patriots D in November? At least try to be objective in your reasoning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I am, I gave credit to our DEFENSE for shutting out Eli in the 1st half and I Also have to give credit to the Giants for doing the same, no?

I am being overly crtitical because a bunch of yahoos thought we would blow out the ravens, including ex players like T.Brown.

I know everyone here knows about the Pats, I am trying to offer some perspestive to the other side and the problems they could present and just saying they match up well. I am not predicting a Giants win, just warning not to get too cocky and think we are gonna crush some team because we are hell bent on revenge.

If thats the case and an Angry , revenge driven Brady played like that, then why expect a great game vs a team he lost to 5 years ago in the playoffs.

By all accounts with the Ravens just beatin us 2 years ago, shouldnt Brady have put up 40 because he was soooo mad and wanted revenge!?

Relax, I am just playing devil's advoacate because its fun listening to a bunch of overconfident people and how they still ignore a good team after what happened sunday

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I went into yesterday's game rooting for the 49ers to win, as overtime approached, I really didn't care which team we were going to face...they both are good. Really the 49ers handed that game to the giants on a platter. Watching the 49ers I saw a defense that was very good from the line all the way to the back. On offense it looked like Smith could kill you with his legs if he had to and it didn't look like he was just going to throw the ball up for grabs. As the score indicated - they are two evenly matched teams. I might not be thinking that in a couple of weeks if Eli throws for 400 yards on us, but I like our chances. It's was nice to see us win a game without Brady having to play perfect.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts