WOW! BB's working closely with Aaron Hernandez's bro at IOWA on his REPLACEMENT?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: WOW! BB's working closely with Aaron Hernandez's bro at IOWA on his REPLACEMENT?

Will you please stop pretending you have "sources"

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: WOW! BB's working closely with Aaron Hernandez's bro at IOWA on his REPLACEMENT?

I'll wait for a credible link before commenting. No offense to your sources but they've been wrong so many times before i'd rather not debate something until I'm sure it's connected to reality

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

Reality is not CCs strongest suit.On the otherhand he is a Bos.com. poster.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

almost every word said on that post was said on Gresh and Zo yesterday. now i doubt they took the words from your mouth...... HMMMMMMMMM COmmie? soucres or just repeating the radio??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hahahahaha CC is such a loser

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The radio can be considered a source, especially if you have no other sources. I don't hate on CC or any other fan just trying to get a conversation started unless it's a troll, in which case guys like MHM,UD6,Butchise, and others like them.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

great minds think alike!

[/QUOTE]

i got you Commy

Sections
Shortcuts