wow boomer esiason!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

wow boomer esiason!!!!

The Mt. Rushmore Of QBs

It's Presidents Day, so there's no better time to pick my Mount Rushmore of NFL quarterback greats. click on mt rushmore of QBs.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/#ixzz2tckRl6rt

what do you think of that!!!!  hes putting Brady #1 ahead of Montana.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: wow boomer esiason!!!!

WOW I did not see that coming!

good post NEGame. Didn't think Boomer was a TB guy. That's awesome

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Good stuff. Gotta love it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

TB #s speak for themselves. As I have said before I am a terrible homer in that TB, in my mind, is indeed the Ali of QBs....The Greatest of all Times!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Preach it, Boomah!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I agree with that I would have said Montana then Brady.. What ever works. He has Elway over Manning.. But this is Boomer's opinion. I wonder if Deadhead saw this. He might think differently. Lol interesting piece though. Boomer is most of the time pro- patriot. But I do agree with him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Tom Brady is top 3 of ALL TIME. Period. End.of. Discussion. P looting said it best.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with that I would have said Montana then Brady.. What ever works. He has Elway over Manning.. But this is Boomer's opinion. I wonder if Deadhead saw this. He might think differently. Lol interesting piece though. Boomer is most of the time pro- patriot. But I do agree with him.

[/QUOTE]

Montana played on MUCH better teams and Boomer made a point of saying that, however TB has a higher completion % and better TD/ Int ratio, with questionable teams.

Brady could actually retire with close to a 3/1 ratio.  He's not far off it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That would be Tom F'ing Brady!!

Good post, NEGAME!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Tom Brady is top 3 of ALL TIME. Period. End.of. Discussion. P looting said it best.

[/QUOTE]

he's top 2 no doubt. i dont have an issue with someone putting Montana ahead of TB (i do but I dont get heated) but anyone else in the top 2 is a disgrace imo. I think TB is #1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Montana played on MUCH better teams and Boomer made a point of saying that, however TB has a higher completion % and better TD/ Int ratio, with questionable teams.

Brady could actually retire with close to a 3/1 ratio.  He's not far off it.

[/QUOTE]

Yes I thought about that when I was typing it. Believe me I have no problem with the pick, count me in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good post, NEGAME!

[/QUOTE]

Now we can tell rusty to put a plunger in his mouth lol lmao. He will start to attack lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he's top 2 no doubt. i dont have an issue with someone putting Montana ahead of TB (i do but I dont get heated) but anyone else in the top 2 is a disgrace imo. I think TB is #1

[/QUOTE]

Agree , Joe their really is no debating. You will get some giants fans on this board to talk smac. But in the back of their head they know the deal.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

THere is plenty of debating.  

Otto Graham isn't even on his top 5 list and Elway makes #3?  Marino kills Elway. To me that isn't even close from that era.  Denver had better overall teams around Elway, too.

Elway was one of the worst postseason QBs I ever saw, has a horrendous TD/INT ratio, too. I don't see how he can be in a top 5 discussion.  HIs last 2 SBs have a big dark cloud over them, too with a massive cheating scandal as Bowlen clearly cooked his books to basically build him an All Star team.

1. Montana (4 Rings, Joe Cool, impeccable leadership)

2. Graham (dominated NFL in 1950s)

3. Brady (could be the best if he can get another ring and improve in postseasons)

4. Unitas

5. Sammy Baugh (mastered forward pass)

For now, that's my top 5, trying to keep a mix of old and new.

6-10

Marino (no ring, but Shula was a moron by that point)

Manning (1 ring, all the records, but offensive era Polian arranged)

Elway

Young (highest compl% ever)

Starr (rings, great teams, a winner)

11-15

Bradshaw (4 rings, but really not a great QB to be in the top 10 discussion, IMO

Staubach (very underrated HOF QB, could be a back end top 10 guy)

Tarkenton (1 ring puts him possibly into the top 10)

Moon

Jim Kelly

16-20

YA Tittle

Sid Luckman

etc

[/QUOTE]

I have the same top5 u do, and I had Starr, Marino and PM in the 6-10 as well

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good post, NEGAME!

[/QUOTE]

Tom f'ing Brady! Nice! Reminds me of this step brothers scene at the Catalina wine mixer. 

"The catalina wine mixer"." the catlina wine mixer." "The fkn Catalina wine mixer!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Montana, Brady, Unitas,......4th is debatable.....Bradshaw( had incredible talent around him (Stallworth, Swan, Harris, Webster and an absolute killer D) Graham 50s, Fouts and Marino 80s but no post-season success, Gomer has the stats but he can't beat what I would call great competition (Rex Grossman and the Bears wounded D)......Elway did not win much and got crushed in the post-season until Terrell Davis showed up and I always felt that Montana might not have Elways arm strength(which some people were clearly enamoured with), but he was a much smarter QB and maxed out all the weapons he had.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Mt. Rushmore Of QBs

It's Presidents Day, so there's no better time to pick my Mount Rushmore of NFL quarterback greats. click on mt rushmore of QBs.

[/QUOTE]

must've been drunk

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

Preach it, Boomah!

AGREED.

I am a team guy, not necessarily a QB guy;

but I love Tom because he is a team guy!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I pose this question to all of you. Montana had Rice most all of his career. What would Brady have done with a guy like Moss for the first ten years of his career?

while Brady has been very fortunate to have bb, bb is a defensive minded coach and Montana had the west coast guru in Walsh.

both are great qb's. When all said and done they will probably be # 1 and 2 debatable who goes first

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

The Mt. Rushmore Of QBs

must've been drunk

JINTS

Might be time for you to give credit, where credit is due?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Mt. Rushmore Of QBs

must've been drunk

JINTS

[/QUOTE]

Might be time for you to give credit, where credit is due?

[/QUOTE]

actually I always give Brady his due and defend him from one particular zealous maroon here all the time...

having seen both play and in multiple SBs I don't put him ahead of Montana

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Mt. Rushmore Of QBs

[/QUOTE]

must've been drunk

[/QUOTE]

Cap era

Huge advantage for Brady argument

It's also a huge advantage or BB as greatest coach and GM argument

[/QUOTE]

rot...the cap era is ur answer to everything...Montana played-by ur own admission -in an era where the defense could play defense and hit the QB and Montana was also flawless on the biggest stage...saw them both and not putting Brady ahead of Montana especially when I need a comeback or final drive for a win...most accurate passer who ever lived.

as for Bellichick we been thru that a thousand times: one of the great HC ever but then again under .500 without Brady who he stumbled upon (or to put it kinder his scouts did) and we all know he has had the luxury of a semi-pro division for over a decade...  

Mediocre GM