WOW! Brutal Jets fans cheering on their team at halftime Thanksgiving night.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

WOW! Brutal Jets fans cheering on their team at halftime Thanksgiving night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xGGgz5TcI&feature=youtu.be

I actually feel pretty bad for them.  Their own fans treating them like that, unreal and kind of disturbing.  I would be ashamed to call myself a Jets fan after that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: WOW! Brutal Jets fans cheering on their team at halftime Thanksgiving night.

I could never do that.  Boo maybe but not talk like that.  

Now I have a much better understanding of why someone like Leon is the way he is.  

Some people are just degenerates. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: WOW! Brutal Jets fans cheering on their team at halftime Thanksgiving night.

WOOOOOOOOW.... the most impressive thing for me is that ir was only HALFTIME !!!!

amazing...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

lol that was funny! Probably phatty and Hess doing most of the yelling!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

this one was pretty good to! Gotta hear his last comment on the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_EKryOylCA&feature=related

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Jets probably prefer away games now

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Rex should be proud!!! Jets nation has become carbon copies of himself - obnoxious, brash, rude and loud mouthed!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts