Wow Can you feel the hate?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Wow Can you feel the hate?

I'm an avid football fan like most of the people who frequent this board. Being relatively new to the Patriots: Frontburner,  I guess I'm just amazed how many people are just spiteful and hateful.  The fact some people can come on a board and be happy about an injury to a player is amazing. 

When I played football and someone on the opposite team got hurt I would feel bad and wish them the best.  I wouldn't think, yes we are going to win now because so and so got hurt.   

Even if this is a anonymous board where you can do and say things you would never say in person, it still amazes the level of class some people can sink to.

I Hope Wes has a speedy recovery even if he can not play this year and I hope all the hater underestimate us if he can not return this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Wow Can you feel the hate?

csylvia, yea it's always like this when the Pats lose and a player gets hurt. The gutter trolls come out and post what they think are witty threads and posts, real classy football fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Half of them are Leon the Jets troll compensating for his tiny manhood the other half are bandwagon 'fans'

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Sounds like good advice simroy.

I have to say finding this board has made my deployment quite enjoyable, its just those few who make me think " really guy is this what your life is about, Is this how you get your pleasure".  I get the guys who are from other teams who like to banter back and forth like underdoggg and Jbolted, I don't see myself doing that but I can see how that can be fun an amusing. It just these p-uke mouths that show up when we lose or something bad happens that are really fustrateing. Its like they live thier lives waiting for a moment to stick it to the evil pats fans.  Really sad when you think about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

why stay classy when responding to morons?  i just send a simple FU because they deserve no more of my time than that. and i have to respond because it just annoys me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Thanks simroy.

Hopefully this will be my last deployment. 

I'm getting out after alittle over 6 years.  I love the army but I'm ready to get out and goto school.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

to csylvia79 - stay safe and thanks!

in general - Boy, the board is a mess today.  I guess I'll come back later when the trolls and panic button slammers are gone. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

keith olbemann had a couple obnoxious comments tonight- not at welker but belichick for playing his

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I've never wished injury on any player,but the day that Bernard Pollard is injured I won't be upset,you sow what you reap and his launching himself at Wesley's leg is what caused him to try and cut back as radically as he did,he also left his feet and launched himself at the b/u QB Hoyer and he took another dive at Bradys legs when he came back in,when he get his payback it will be a whopper.I hope Wesley Welker recovers in time for next season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Olberman will be gone after this season. Obnoxious doesn't cover for lack of sports knowledge. Comics have a short shelf life as sports broadcasters. Just ask Dennis Miller.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Evil2009

I hope you are right.  The guys is a DB and has been one for years.  He should write a resume book.  All he needs is his own .... he's had enough jobs to fill a book. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Csylvia79- First of all, thanks for your service to this great country of ours. Your right about there being a lot of haters out there. Mostly, this just shows that although we live in the greatest county on earth, with a lot of outstanding & decent folk, we also have our share of 'loser's' too. Gloating over the injury of any player is pathetic! But then again, it just shows you the mentality of these 'losers'. And there's nothing wrong with a little criticism of your own team because that's what us fans do best!(lol) But to go on another teams forum and spill nothing but hate, just shows me how retarted some of them are. As a Steeler fan, I enjoy coming here and reading the post's, because there are a lot of interesting and good points brought up, not only about the Patriots, but the NFL as well. It's easy to pick out the die-hard Patriot fans, and it's also easy to pick out the 'bandwagon fans'. I myself am disappointed that my team didn't make the playoffs, but I'm proud that they didnt 'mail-in' the last 3 games, like the N.Y Giants did. That being said, I'm not afraid to say that I'm also disappointed in them for being one of the most under-achieving Steeler teams of all-time. But, being a true die-hard, I look for the positive's as well, and look forward to next year. Good luck, and beat those Ravens! (I don't hate the Ravens, I have a lot of respect for them! But it would be a 'Black-n-Gold sin' to ever pull for them to win a game!(lol)

Sections
Shortcuts