Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN!

In Response to Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN!:
    [QUOTE]Skip Bayless says Tom Brady is the AP Athlete of the decade--not Tiger Woods Merrill Hodge studied the coaches tapes and explains why Moss was NOT dogging it and Steve Young agrees  Hodge pointed out that the blocking he did and just being on the field helped the Patriots Young feels Randy is playing hurt. Also Bayless feels Brady did everything he could do to win the last SB and if SAMUEL had held on to the interception the Patriots would have won.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Are cats and dogs now living together? A "blue moon"? Maybe drugs involved?
    WOW! This is unbelievable and unheralded for the Alphabet Network.

Now, I can honestlty say that I've just about heard it all, and MEAN it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN! : Oink !  Blissman ! I do check in from time to time, especially if I notice posts from old friends. Gamer's lead me here, as a matter of fact, and I've got to say that I felt the same way Bayless did when Tiger got the nod for "AOTC", why not Tom Brady ? WTFahk ? Over ! Hey, accept the Hog as your posting pal and let's stay in touch. Whaddayasay, professor ?
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

In the immortal words of Rocky Balboa.....Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great Holiday Hoggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN! : In the immortal words of Rocky Balboa.....Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great Holiday Hoggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]
    Thanks, Professor. Cheers to you, and GO PATS !
    (Blissman, click on your profile and accept friend request, for goodness sakes, Man)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Hitting a golf ball a long way ( and straight ) is a matter of technique, not muscle.
    There are actually players on the tour who are slim and in shape ( Villegas, for instance ). They hit the ball a mile and frequently outdrive Tiger and the other "big" hitters.
    And furthermore, only a real athlete would be able to succeed at the 17th hole at the TPC Sawgrass.
    Go Pats!!