Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Re: Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN!

In Response to Re: Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN!:
    In Response to Re: Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN! : Oink !  Blissman ! I do check in from time to time, especially if I notice posts from old friends. Gamer's lead me here, as a matter of fact, and I've got to say that I felt the same way Bayless did when Tiger got the nod for "AOTC", why not Tom Brady ? WTFahk ? Over ! Hey, accept the Hog as your posting pal and let's stay in touch. Whaddayasay, professor ?
    Posted by Hog73

In the immortal words of Rocky Balboa.....Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great Holiday Hoggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN!:
    In Response to Re: Wow can't believe what I'm hearing on ESPN! : In the immortal words of Rocky Balboa.....Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great Holiday Hoggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss

Thanks, Professor. Cheers to you, and GO PATS !
    (Blissman, click on your profile and accept friend request, for goodness sakes, Man)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Hitting a golf ball a long way ( and straight ) is a matter of technique, not muscle.
    There are actually players on the tour who are slim and in shape ( Villegas, for instance ). They hit the ball a mile and frequently outdrive Tiger and the other "big" hitters.
    And furthermore, only a real athlete would be able to succeed at the 17th hole at the TPC Sawgrass.
    Go Pats!!

Sections
Shortcuts