WOW! jason whitlock.."Jonathan Martin is today's MARTIN LUTHER KING!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: WOW! jason whitlock..

Commie is such a tool to post this kind of hyserical attention wh0re garbage!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

MLK plagarized his doctoral thesis

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Reread the article, it had some very thoughtful points which you appear to have missed in search of a sound bite.

I realize you prefer Cowherd sound bites but Whitlock's piece went much deeper than that. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But his doctoral thesis had little to do with his contribution to the betterment of mankind.

Bush II paid to turn Ds and Fs to passing grades at Yale, but obviously it didn't prevent him from becoming president.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

That dude gets bigger every time I see him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But his doctoral thesis had little to do with his contribution to the betterment of mankind.

Bush II paid to turn Ds and Fs to passing grades at Yale, but obviously it didn't prevent him from becoming president.

[/QUOTE]

I think everybody and everything from the 1960's is overrated. The Beatles the Kennedys Martin Luther king the Cold War 

the civil rights movement would have happened without mlk -  it was a movement by people not one man- I don't see why an oversexed plagiarizer named Michael gets credit

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

[QUOTE]

I think everybody and everything from the 1960's is overrated. The Beatles the Kennedys Martin Luther king the Cold War 

the civil rights movement would have happened without mlk -  it was a movement by people not one man- I don't see why an oversexed plagiarizer named Michael gets credit

[/QUOTE]

It wasn't so much the players in the 60's, but the backdrop that they played in.  It was a major time and turning point in America, and the world in general.  The baby boomers were coming out of college, turning adults and helping to shape America.  You had the womens movement, the hippie movement, the Civil Rights movement.  You had America on the brink of war with Russia, and the world cringed under nuclear threat.  It was one of the most pivotal moments in American history, so it's no wonder there are so many people we can point to as pivotal as well. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It wasn't so much the players in the 60's, but the backdrop that they played in.  It was a major time and turning point in America, and the world in general.  The baby boomers were coming out of college, turning adults and helping to shape America.  You had the womens movement, the hippie movement, the Civil Rights movement.  You had America on the brink of war with Russia, and the world cringed under nuclear threat.  It was one of the most pivotal moments in American history, so it's no wonder there are so many people we can point to as pivotal as well. 

[/QUOTE]

Every period in American history has been pivotal. The civil rights movement and women's rights movement were great. But the 1960's started the end of culture. No more great painting literature or music. The baby boomers are the worst generation 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Proof?! I hope it's not something that was posted to the Drudge Report or some like minded "journal"

[/QUOTE]

how about the new york times

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/10/11/us/boston-u-panel-finds-plagiarism-by-dr-king.html

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to agill1970's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Every period in American history has been pivotal. The civil rights movement and women's rights movement were great. But the 1960's started the end of culture. No more great painting literature or music. The baby boomers are the worst generation 

[/QUOTE]

Just a question...did you live through the 60's? What is "your" generation?

[/QUOTE]

i was born in 1980 but i like the 1920's-1940's

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Cold War wasn't just in the 1960s.  Your other comments also reek of immaturity and ignorance. I can see why you're a Millennial.

[/QUOTE]

did i say it was doofus?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Cold War wasn't just in the 1960s.  Your other comments also reek of immaturity and ignorance. I can see why you're a Millennial.

[/QUOTE]

did i say it was doofus?

[/QUOTE]

vietnam overrated too

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

did i say it was doofus?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you listed it as exclusively an event in the 1960s.

[/QUOTE]

i guess i was saying the kennedy's only existed in the 60s too then- boy am i stupid!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

vietnam was overrated too

[/QUOTE]

Yep only 58,000 Troops died for a lost cause.  

It sure sounds like there isn't anything that you don't know about. 

OTOH, I believe that you are the most overated imature idiot of all who doesn't know his A . . . From his Elbow.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

Yep only 58,000 Troops died for a lost cause.  

It sure sounds like there isn't anything that you don't know about. 

OTOH, I believe that you are the most overated imature idiot of all who doesn't know his A . . . From his Elbow.

Never mind the tens of thousands that came home with Agent Orange poisoning.

Sections
Shortcuts