Wow! LaRon Landry got paid!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Wow! LaRon Landry got paid!

Colts are paying him 4yr 24 mil  14 guaranteed.  Seems like quite a bit. Wonder how this will affect the market for the rest of the servicable safetys on the market?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Wow! LaRon Landry got paid!

In response to Tydog's comment:

Colts are paying him 4yr 24 mil  14 guaranteed.  Seems like quite a bit. Wonder how this will affect the market for the rest of the servicable safetys on the market?

pretty good for a guy who cant run anymore....lol

If Chung can get 3 years/10 million, I think its ok to give Landry 6 but I have no idea how he will hold up over a 4 year span, I wouldnt have gave that many years but I guess reall SS's arent going out of style like some think here and realize you still need an intimidator in the back end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

S going out of style? S is the most under developed position in the NFL...there simply are not enough S's available...with TE's getting bigger and faster, S is critical to any defense. Pats found out the hard way last year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

protect the middle of the field out.  the sidelines are barriers which help the outside.  Safeties important.  Landry will be a nice compliment to Bethea. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

S going out of style? S is the most under developed position in the NFL...there simply are not enough S's available...with TE's getting bigger and faster, S is critical to any defense. Pats found out the hard way last year

tell this to half of our fanbase because they sure told me that SS is being phased out and guys like Landry/Pollard/Goldson are no longer effective...I guess GMs dont agree   lol

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from izgood. Show izgood's posts

Available CB: Talib, Smith, Grimes, Winfield (slot), Lewis, Huff (S/CB), Williams

Available S: Huff (S/CB), Delmas, Dawan Landry

Who am I missing?

Who do you want?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to izgood's comment:

Available CB: Talib, Smith, Grimes, Winfield (slot), Lewis, Huff (S/CB), Williams

Available S: Huff (S/CB), Delmas, Dawan Landry

Who am I missing?

Who do you want?

Adrian Wilson, Bernard Pollard, Ed Reed... all safeties. Asomugha at CB as well.