Wow New England Yankees?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Wow New England Yankees?

Steelers fans are not known for their acumen, and they are scared to death of the Patriots. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

dont pay them any attention. this guy obviously knows nothing because those were TRADES.  and the Patriots actually haven't signed 1 FA yet. total moron really.

To answer your question, this is what the stupid people think of us. The decently smart fans respect the hustle and are amazed. the jealous fans, well u can guess how they feel.

All in all, this comment represents about what 25% of NFL fans think of us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

The guy has no idea what he is talking about. We use a salary cap. The yankees spend as much as they want. The guys comment, makes no sense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

You need brains to do what the Patriots do.  To do what the Yankees do, all you need is a fat wallet. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

think he may have been referring to the eagles...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I think my fellow (and I use that term loosely) Steeler fan is just upset that the Steelers are never aggresive signing any of the top free agents. We had the same opportunities as other teams to go after free agents, (Could have released a few of the older guys on defense) but instead they bring in a 4th QB and another  Punter. But it is what it is! They desperately needed help at CB! I was disappointed they didn't try to improve this weak link in their defense. Give the Patriots credit, they got Chad Johnson & Albert Haynesworth for almost nothing, it's a move that very well could turn out to be huge. Winning cures a lot of things, so I have no doubt Johnson(I still call him that) will be smiling ear to ear this season. And if Haynesworth gets in shape, I think alot of his issues will become mute playing for a Super Bowl Contender.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Don't listen to these fools/ Jealosy is a very bad characteristic and there are alot of NFL fans that would love 3 SBs like the Mighty Patriots-pure jealosy I tell ya      In Response to Wow New England Yankees?:

Hahaha well i was on nfl.com and i read a comment from a steelers fan that really made me laugh. "is there room enough for chad's ego with Tom Crybaby's? Plus I mean really...Kraft why don't you sign ALL the free agents just to stack the deck even more...will they soon be called the New England Yankees?? Also good luck with Fat Albert...hahahahaha" Wow. Is that what people think of us? Cuz we traded for Albert Haynesworth and Ochocinco for a minimal price? Sheesh....
    Posted by APpats21

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I was thinking Raiders East.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

"is there room enough for chad's ego with Tom Crybaby's? Plus I mean really...Kraft why don't you sign ALL the free agents just to stack the deck even more...will they soon be called the New England Yankees?? Also good luck with Fat Albert...hahahahaha"

I hate the Jests that much so I guess this person is entitled to their opinion. Ha ha everyone hates a winner.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Wow New England Yankees?:
    I was thinking Raiders East.
    Posted by UD6

hey gomersboy... you see those scars on the back of gomers neck???

damn what a waste of money!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Wow New England Yankees?:
    Hahaha well i was on nfl.com and i read a comment from a steelers fan that really made me laugh. "is there room enough for chad's ego with Tom Crybaby's? Plus I mean really...Kraft why don't you sign ALL the free agents just to stack the deck even more...will they soon be called the New England Yankees?? Also good luck with Fat Albert...hahahahaha" Wow. Is that what people think of us? Cuz we traded for Albert Haynesworth and Ochocinco for a minimal price? Sheesh....
    Posted by APpats21

===================================================
      Dude,,he`s a Steeler fan.Would you really expect anything more? This is a fan base that would be proud and brag about beating a team from the Helen Keller school for the deaf and blind.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Well the hate is all jealous. I live in Tucson AZ and walked into a sports store with my Pats shirt on and one of the the young guy's working there was giving me jaz about the Pats and how he hates Tom Brady. I asked him why he hatse him and of course he could not give an answer like he talks trash or throws his teammates under the bus or he demanded more money then the team could afford. Nothing except he wins. The kid was nice and it was actually a cordial conversation. He is a Raider fan and in the end the tuck rule still eats him up. I did point out to him that even if the tuck rule did not exist and the ref was paid to make a horrible call for us the Pats were still losing the game at that point and one team kept playing and the other gave up. The look on his face after that was pricless. Anyway go Pats and keep "spending" all that money!!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

If by Yankees he means we are in contention to win it all every year, then yeah, I could agree with that.

Sections
Shortcuts