WOW! NFL network is dedicating like 3 straight HOURS to the PATS glory ring days!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: WOW! NFL network is dedicating like 3 straight HOURS to the PATS glory ring days!

i wonder what colin coward thinks of that!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: WOW! NFL network is dedicating like 3 straight HOURS to the PATS glory ring days!

They also showed some Colts stuff, basically 2006. 

So, if you're a Denver fan do you really care to watch the Colts? Wouldn't you rather watch your own team's glory days?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

I watched 2004 and 2001 last night. Brought back some good memories.

-I had forgot how great Tedy B was in the 2004 SB run

-I had forgot how much a leader a Lawyer Milloy was on the 2001 team and what a big issue it was when he was sent to Buffalo

-The hit the ruptured Bledsoe's lung did not look bad "on TV"

-The biggest difference between Bledsoe and Brady to me...when the pocket is collapsing Bledsoe pulls the ball in too early and defends himself a second before the hit. Brady stands in and looks down field to make a play

-Would be nice to see how David Givens career unfolded in he did not leave NE and get hurt

Sections
Shortcuts