WOW! one more series win and BB isn't even the best coach in his own CITY!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

Re: WOW! one more series win and BB isn't even the best coach in his own CITY!

Claude almost lost to Toronto and all this would have been a footnote. 

Claude has been terrible at letting his defensive guys push the puck, fortunately he let the young guys do it once the old guard went down, otherwise I don't think we win against Toronto. 

Belichick has a much better coaching resume, you're being silly dude. 

But - if Claude wins another cup he will certainly wear the current crown. 

I do think you make the frequent error of overrating the moment because you get caught up in your passion, which is not a bad thing that you are a passionate fan...

But why couldn't this post have waited until the Bruins won the cup? They have a tough series ahead...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Too bad hockey is the least popular of the 4 major sports in America , I don't even know who the Bruins coach is....nor do I care to learn.

Aaron Dobson # 17; Tom Brady's new best friend.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Got to go with BB, sorry. Done it too long. With that said ....GO BRUINS!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Too bad hockey is the least popular of the 4 major sports in America , I don't even know who the Bruins coach is....nor do I care to learn.

That may be true, but you are missing out on some extremely exciting action. Regular season hockey is great...but playoff hockey is incredible. Give it a try...you may just like it. ;-)

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Im gonna have to go with MLB. I love my Red Sox but sheesh i cant last a whole game, i might fall asleep. Basketball is very excotong. Its fast paced.

I have a lot of friends that are diehard Sox fans, and can watch it for hours. MLB is the only major sport I just can't watch on TV. Just way to long and slow. The announcers analyzing every pitch is about as interesting to me as watching paint dry.....I am alaways amazed at the popularity of baseball. I loved playing it as a kid.....love going to fenway.....but watching it?....I will be asleep within 20 minutes.

Haven't been able to get into the Celtics since the 80s when everyone was watching every game. The days of Bird, McHale, Parish, Johnson, Ainge were magical. These days, I find college hoops more interesting due to a lot less fouls and dead time....

Football & Hockey does it for me. Bring on Wednesday night!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

People are either a hockey fan or not - there usually isn't any middle ground in hockey.   I love the Pats too, but if they play on the same night as the B's, it's hockey for me.  To each his own.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts