WOW! one more series win and BB isn't even the best coach in his own CITY!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: WOW! one more series win and BB isn't even the best coach in his own CITY!

In response to ImagydFanBoston-Twitter's comment:

CLAUDE JULIEN, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN is now the best coach in BAWSTON.. hands down! if he were a football coach, pats lose just as we have against the jets, ravens and others of late incl jints. y? he has a whole ball of tricks. watching this series, crosby = brady! we are so overly FINESSE, cant fight back when hit in the mouth. bruins are pure grits and balllls yo wit tons of diversified skill. you pick ur poison. can outskilll you, can hit u in the mouth til u run under the skirt of mommy and lose your will. merchand = rodney harrison..

who's the merchand of these pats? chara could b wilfork. who's the rask? used to be welk but unlike him, rask didnt drop anything with the $ on the table! this is now my fave new england team after 2001 pats and 2008 celts. 18-1 team is likely FOURTH! pats need a chip, bb needs a chip!

claude makes so many in-game adjustments and has guys buying in so deeply, its amazing. he's literally outcoaching so clearly that he may be responsible for a remarkable firing of all 3 coaches he just went against in these here playoffs. has theat ever happened in any sport before? the bruins MVP is hands down CLAUDE JULIEN! bb used to b like that but we have to always squeeze in tb as well. no claude, bruins are home a longgg time ago! this pitt win may be the greatest ever, not about one game, talking a 7 game series of limiting the 2 greatest guys in the game to full jabroni status along with a powerhouse of all-stars along with them!

obviously bbb is still the best overall, but in the now with 2 rings in dominant fashion in 3 years, the edge must go to the julien!

yeah ssshhhhh....russ will hear you and come charging like a bull in the ring

he thinks not only does every GM in the NFL copy everything Bellichick does and follow him like know-nothings he thinks every GM in Boston does too...hell he thinks every GM in every sport does

even roller derby!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This could get interesting.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Claude almost lost to Toronto and all this would have been a footnote. 

Claude has been terrible at letting his defensive guys push the puck, fortunately he let the young guys do it once the old guard went down, otherwise I don't think we win against Toronto. 

Belichick has a much better coaching resume, you're being silly dude. 

But - if Claude wins another cup he will certainly wear the current crown. 

I do think you make the frequent error of overrating the moment because you get caught up in your passion, which is not a bad thing that you are a passionate fan...

But why couldn't this post have waited until the Bruins won the cup? They have a tough series ahead...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

But why couldn't this post have waited until the Bruins won the cup? They have a tough series ahead...

I agree, they do have a very tough series in front of them and this is a very mute point if they don't win.  OP just causing trouble here, imo.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ImagydFanBoston-Twitter's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I agree, they do have a very tough series in front of them and this is a very mute point if they don't win.  OP just causing trouble here, imo.

me.. causing trouble? nahhhh.. but on second thought, whats the point of being a bandwagoner after the fact? more fun jumping in front of the wave or throwing caution to the wind in a hail of bullets.. claude reminds me a lot of TOM COUGHLIN! same type of dynamic and personality.. both almost got fired, but something about their resolve and the passsion they hone, puts them over the top once all the money is on the table. we have a coughlin.. but he's with the bruins. which bb could channel a bit of that cough magic in the PLAYOFFS. in the playoffs, frankly.. i would rather b the bruins and coughlin than this bb the past 8 years.. too much precision and softiness, not enough grit and manliness! is what it is, koolaid b damnned!

of course I love this particular post but ol Russ is gonna go nuclear if he sees it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Too bad hockey is the least popular of the 4 major sports in America , I don't even know who the Bruins coach is....nor do I care to learn.

Aaron Dobson # 17; Tom Brady's new best friend.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Got to go with BB, sorry. Done it too long. With that said ....GO BRUINS!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Too bad hockey is the least popular of the 4 major sports in America , I don't even know who the Bruins coach is....nor do I care to learn.

That may be true, but you are missing out on some extremely exciting action. Regular season hockey is great...but playoff hockey is incredible. Give it a try...you may just like it. ;-)

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Im gonna have to go with MLB. I love my Red Sox but sheesh i cant last a whole game, i might fall asleep. Basketball is very excotong. Its fast paced.

I have a lot of friends that are diehard Sox fans, and can watch it for hours. MLB is the only major sport I just can't watch on TV. Just way to long and slow. The announcers analyzing every pitch is about as interesting to me as watching paint dry.....I am alaways amazed at the popularity of baseball. I loved playing it as a kid.....love going to fenway.....but watching it?....I will be asleep within 20 minutes.

Haven't been able to get into the Celtics since the 80s when everyone was watching every game. The days of Bird, McHale, Parish, Johnson, Ainge were magical. These days, I find college hoops more interesting due to a lot less fouls and dead time....

Football & Hockey does it for me. Bring on Wednesday night!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

People are either a hockey fan or not - there usually isn't any middle ground in hockey.   I love the Pats too, but if they play on the same night as the B's, it's hockey for me.  To each his own.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

aren't you from California? what the hell would you know about hockey anyway?