WOW! only DICKY SHERMAN can make SKIP BAYLESS seem humble and a sympathetic figure, did you see this interview?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: WOW! only DICKY SHERMAN can make SKIP BAYLESS seem humble and a sympathetic figure, did you see this interview?

sherman is garbage, he may be good at football....but he has no damn clue how to even have a civil conversation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: WOW! only DICKY SHERMAN can make SKIP BAYLESS seem humble and a sympathetic figure, did you see this interview?

Sherman try's to come off as intelligent but he ends up coming across as egotistical and narcissistic but really to me he sounds like a guy with a low self esteem trying hard to pump himself up. The guy is difinately talented but he is a fool. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

ha! i like sherman even more now!! that was awesome! he was spot on and skip needed to hear that, along with stephen A. 

ha! u seem like a guy who would be in favor of the israel lobby! sherman is a success at football but a loser jabroni at LIFE!

it could be worse for sherman though. he could be spending his life creating threads on BDC that nobody cares about... i'm guessing you view yourself as a winner?

you do the same thing ricky so dont even go there

but anyways, obviously he is more successfully financially than most people, still doesnt make it ok to be a total pr.ick and act like he is better than anyone else.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

ha! i like sherman even more now!! that was awesome! he was spot on and skip needed to hear that, along with stephen A. 

ha! u seem like a guy who would be in favor of the israel lobby! sherman is a success at football but a loser jabroni at LIFE!

it could be worse for sherman though. he could be spending his life creating threads on BDC that nobody cares about... i'm guessing you view yourself as a winner?

you do the same thing ricky so dont even go there

but anyways, obviously he is more successfully financially than most people, still doesnt make it ok to be a total pr.ick and act like he is better than anyone else.

i'm not calling anyone a loser at life though am i? sherman is giving them a taste of their own medicine. 

no you're not, but sherman flat out said he was better at life than skip....i just dont get why anyone would say that to someone, espescially on live tv. skip may be pompous and arrogant, but he is always respectful to the players during their interviews on first take. he even remained pretty respectful even while sherman was throwing stones at him. skip asked sherman questions and sherman dodged the questions and threw insults back at skip, just pathetic. if he is so sure he is a great corner, he should have been able to answer those questions.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I just watched the video.  I must say I'm impressed; Sherman has elevated being an alpha hotel to a whole new level.    

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I just watched the video.  I must say I'm impressed; Sherman has elevated being an alpha hotel to a whole new level.    

Lol, very good play on words ATJ.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

@Commie the entire show is a disgrace and a race to the bottom. It sets itself up for moments like these and drags ESPN through the mud for sucker eyeballs. Skip helped to make this happen so hard to feel bad for him. 

"it could be worse for sherman though. he could be spending his life creating threads on BDC that nobody cares about..."

Except you of course and the others who responded. Commie can be a ridiculous prisoner of the moment but is without doubt a Boston sports fan. I'm not sure what you are but the political agendas you seem to be pushing here are wildly inappropriate and off topic. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha, I was going to post this last night but decided against it.  Sherman is a punk who talks a lot of smack.  Just wait until he hits a wall or gets one of those Revis ACL injuries and then people will start calling him out. 

One reason Sherman is so good is they have a great defense, front line puts on a lot of pressure to the QB and he has another very good CB playing with him.

I still love where he was burned in the playoffs by one of the Falcon receivers and he acted like he tripped and fell.  It was priceless!!!  It was worse then Revis grabbing his hamstring when Moss burned him.

Skip was put in his place, but Sherman looked like an idiot doing it.  You could tell Stephen A Smith had a hard time listening to Sherman talk and say the things he did. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

Lol, very good play on words ATJ.

Thanks, Stan.  Wasn't sure anyone would catch it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

ME ME ME ME ME...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Lol, I think my son still has that toy in his closet. I don't recall it having that caption though.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.