WOW! PATS plan on adding FLOWERS to the competition's graves! who gets bumped?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

WOW! PATS plan on adding FLOWERS to the competition's graves! who gets bumped?

Brandon Flowers that is.. who gets moved off the depth chart? methinks with browner playing a lot of safety/linebacker coverage schemes there will b an opening. plus no dennard to start. talk about serious lockdowns back there with flow and revy. methinks flow can b worked in the safety mix as well. even if it doesn't happen, bb's making it clear he's all in for a dominant defense!

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: WOW! PATS plan on adding FLOWERS to the competition's graves! who gets bumped?

Lay off the drugs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: WOW! PATS plan on adding FLOWERS to the competition's graves! who gets bumped?

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brandon s that is.. who gets moved off the depth chart? methinks with browner playing a lot of safety/linebacker coverage schemes there will b an opening. plus no dennard to start. talk about serious lockdowns back there with flow and revy. methinks flow can b worked in the safety mix as well. even if it doesn't happen, bb's making it clear he's all in for a dominant defense!

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

[/QUOTE]

Expressing interest is a far cry from having him signed.  Let's see if they manage to reel him in before we speculate about who might be getting moved aside.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Highly doubtful.  A big ego player like that will need the ego stroked.  It will not happen here with the dollars.  Pioli in atlanta looks like a very obvious choice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Showing interest and bringing in all these DB's this season it's good to see BB finally address the major problem on this team.. the defense.  He must not believe in the DB's he has drafted over the past few years.  While it would would be nice to see Flowers added to the team, I think the Pats still need a good TE and/or a vet WR.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Showing interest and bringing in all these DB's this season it's good to see BB finally address the major problem on this team.. the defense.  He must not believe in the DB's he has drafted over the past few years.  While it would would be nice to see Flowers added to the team, I think the Pats still need a good TE and/or a vet WR.

[/QUOTE]

You are such a tool.  Yes, he does not believe in mccourty, dennard, ryan or harmon.  All had poor rookie years and haven't had any impact.

LOSER

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think that's a bit over stated that BB thinks the drafted DBs aren't good enough. He played Dennard as the #2 all season long and he was fine.

The only reasons I see BB looking at Flowers is that you can never have enough good DBs on the roster or because he plans on moving Ryan to safety and wants to ensure more DB depth.

But Flowers wont be here. He's gonna demand money and our secondary of Revis, Browner, Dennard, Ryan and Arrington is great already so paying a washed up DB is not worth it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think that's a bit over stated that BB thinks the drafted DBs aren't good enough. He played Dennard as the #2 all season long and he was fine.

The only reasons I see BB looking at Flowers is that you can never have enough good DBs on the roster or because he plans on moving Ryan to safety and wants to ensure more DB depth.

But Flowers wont be here. He's gonna demand money and our secondary of Revis, Browner, Dennard, Ryan and Arrington is great already so paying a washed up DB is not worth it

[/QUOTE]

Don't even get sucked into arguments with this guy, Joe.  He makes these types of comments all the time.  Nothing more than a Broncos fan who is jealous of Belichick.  We won't sign Flowers.  I'm sure BB is more than happy with the progress that Dennard and Ryan have shown.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Don't forget Browner is out the first 4 games and I'll say, until I'm proven wrong, that Dennard will be out at least 2 games. Don't blame BB for kicking the tires on Flower at all. Although he may be looking for big money.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't even get sucked into arguments with this guy, Joe.  He makes these types of comments all the time.  Nothing more than a Broncos fan who is jealous of Belichick.  We won't sign Flowers.  I'm sure BB is more than happy with the progress that Dennard and Ryan have shown.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Tfb12 is a pink hat and troll.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

curious to know if the Dennard shoulder will hold him out longer than any of us thought?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Are people forgetting that flowers was horrible last year?

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Seems Chargers called a presser, presume it is an agreement with Flowers

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are people forgetting that flowers was horrible last year?

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

[/QUOTE]

He was, but prior to Revis and Browner he may have been better than anyone the Pats used last year. Was he used improperly last year by Reid, or did he decline? Prior to last year, he played very well

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed.  Tfb12 is a pink hat and troll.

[/QUOTE]

So says the BB nuthugger who bashes the teams greatest player of all time.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have never bashed John Hannah.   

If I am a BB nuthugger, you're a Brady scrotum scubber deluxe with a Master's Degree.

Case closed and bludgeoned.

[/QUOTE]

What a moron!  I thought you had at least half a brain, now I know you don't have a brain at all.  I know you don't like TFB because he takes the spotlight away from BB.